PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Enigma Hack V2

Darkomni
22nd October 2005, 12:51
Oh yeah its finnally here. You guys have no idea how long it takes to put in a single option. Iv spent like 40 man hours just putting in view distance. I also added no sky which was very easy.

README.txt

Credits - CREATOR : DarkOmNi AIM - Eni Industries

MPC
Game-Deception
Frozen-Future
Contributor - Choch85
Contributor - DrUnKeN ChEeTaH
Contributor - Spontaneous
Contributor - Chaotik
Contributor - Holydiver
Contributor - Kosire
Contributor - Dubbls
And any1 else who i missed.

Instructions:

1. Open Enigma V2.exe

2. Click OK when the message box pops up.

3. Open Battlefield 2

4. Make sure the Lighting setting is set to low

(optional) Alt + Tab and load any other hacks you may want to use

5. Hit Alt+X to enable the menu and cross hair(After this step you will not be able to Alt + Tab and then re-enter the game so only do it once ur sure you're done)

Controls :

Menu ALT + X

Navigation

Arrows keys
Up/Down moves it up and down
Left/Right turns the option On/Off

or optionally you can use the num pad
4 6

Hacks:
No Sky
Vehicle Chams
Player Chams
No Fog
Crosshair
View Distance

Coming soon(in the order of what will be worked on first):
Fix ALT+TAB
New Menu
Extended Lock On Radius
Enemy Name Tags
Medic/supply indicators always on.
Mini map(if possible)
Team mate health and Enemy health(if possible)
Enemy mines and c4.

http://www.darkomni.net/screen081.jpg
http://www.darkomni.net/screen082.jpg

Neither screenshots have the crosshair enabled

Darkomni
22nd October 2005, 13:06
Great Work DarkOmni (and i love alison 2) :)
lol, thx.

Thedominee
22nd October 2005, 14:14
thnx man for the great work respect :)

SloViper
22nd October 2005, 14:31
good job man cant wait to use it

luke`
22nd October 2005, 15:23
One thing, is it detected?

system2005
22nd October 2005, 15:33
oh,thx :knockedou

ChickenBiscits
22nd October 2005, 18:00
This is great darkonomi i hope you release more and more i love how much effort you put into your hacks!!! :teeth:

celticwarlock42
22nd October 2005, 18:15
Dark nice work im sorry about yesterday i would have helped you it was just that my friend got put in the hospital maybe next time bro

edit: hack works nice except for the fact that fps is lower greatly at time also have noticed after long usage lagi have a nvidia 7800 gtx, cable connection,4 gigs of ram, not all the time just at times i realiuzed it was non server side didnt really have that problem until was actually using the hack by pressing alt x
and changing things
seems like something very minor

ih8steam_2
22nd October 2005, 21:08
the walls flicker a lot and ive noticed a severe hit as far as FPS goes...and the chams dont work for me either

...and my lighting is on low, everything else is medium

Darkomni
22nd October 2005, 22:47
Dark nice work im sorry about yesterday i would have helped you it was just that my friend got put in the hospital maybe next time bro

Srry about ur friend, dont worry about it. Good luck to him

the walls flicker a lot and ive noticed a severe hit as far as FPS goes...and the chams dont work for me either

Its most likely the view distance cheat. it Renders 400% of the max view distance so try disabling that. Maybe even put all ur options on low.

If i get enough requests ill make the viewdistance adjustable but right now im working on better stuff.

ih8steam_2
23rd October 2005, 01:43
yeah..i think what would be great is if you could incorporate enemy health bars/kit notifiers like in BF HUD

and time would be nice :)

anyway keep up the good work, any ideas why chams arent working for me?

Maj.Pa!n
23rd October 2005, 01:51
YEAH...!!! BIG THX, from me 2, thatīs nice !!! Hope it will be undetected 4 long time ;)

ih8steam_2
23rd October 2005, 02:21
hey Darkomni, cant PM so ill have to tell you here

i just noticed you have a crappy (no offense) icon...id be interested in showing you a thing or two that i made for this hack

do you have AIM or MSN?

Spontaneous
23rd October 2005, 02:44
Just say what you have here. If its for the hack, its not like the info would be private for long anyways. Maybe what you have in idea has already been done or thought of? Or maybe its a new idea that others here can add on to. Its best to just come out right what you thought of here instead of tryying to contact the person by aim or msn.

ih8steam_2
23rd October 2005, 02:49
ah sorry for not making it clearer...im not talking code-wise, im talking graphics-wise

and i just found your AIM--Darkomni that is

rbrow
23rd October 2005, 02:54
Nice work -- thanks for the effort you've put into this! ;)

Like the other guy said, FPS takes a bit of a hit, otherwise nice!

Nukez
23rd October 2005, 02:56
Enemy health is possible. It's in BattleHud v2.1

RDVicious
23rd October 2005, 11:42
Working fantastic thanks for your hard work Darkomni

felix1510
23rd October 2005, 12:51
[/B]Detected

kicked via punkerbust for 2 mins.
multihack.

my friend was also kicked in a other server

WhiteBehemoth
23rd October 2005, 13:06
He's right.

Just got kicked for two minutes for violation #70231. Only other hacks I've used are the old XHacks and BattleHUDs. However, it was working fine when I was playing 30 minutes ago.

injector
23rd October 2005, 14:04
maby it detected you cause you used enigma and xhack, and the xhack is detected.

Darkomni
23rd October 2005, 14:19
Confirmed - Detected. Even when recompiled i still got the same violation.

I tried adding a resource but it didnt do anything. I guess you guys will have to wait until the next release :-(. Srry!

ChickenBiscits
23rd October 2005, 21:31
well also i have my own verson if this- I paid and its not detected...

WhiteBehemoth
23rd October 2005, 22:58
maby it detected you cause you used enigma and xhack, and the xhack is detected.
:rolleyes: I wasn't using them at the same time. If you look at the sticky topic on the main list, you see that you are supposed say what hacks you have used in the past whenever you report a detected hack.

Nephitis
23rd October 2005, 23:49
Excellent. :) The to-do list looks very good.. I remember Tha Shit having mini map hacks which was a fantastic feature.

Spontaneous
24th October 2005, 00:00
Nephitis, yea but that was before PB started to scan the whole bf.exe. Minimap is now detected unless you use a method that is global bannable. Only the hacks located in RendDX9.dll for memory hacks are still possible without using global bannable methods.

Darkomni
24th October 2005, 02:12
private version confirmed undetected. expect a new release probably later today or tmmrw.

ChickenBiscits
24th October 2005, 02:57
Awesome thanks dark!

Darkomni
28th October 2005, 05:21
Ok well it seems that Wireframe will be the next feature. It was really easy to implement and i was happy to take a break from figuring out how to easily undetect the hack once it became detected. Next version will also include the new menu by ohtherand0mnesS. It will also enable you to turn the ground wallhack on and off as iv noticed the whiteness sometimes gets in the way of stuff.

After the next version im going to try to implement the commander hack for those of you who dont have a membership to a certain RIP OFF site. WARNING: The commander hack will likely cause GUID bans if not patched and pb just decides to detect it. (if) i release a commander hack i strongly advise you to only use it on non-pb servers if at all and ill make that clear in the release.

Also on my list is nametags, then health.

animalsex
28th October 2005, 05:33
teehee i wonder who this ohtherand0mnesS feller is

Darkomni
28th October 2005, 06:29
lol heres a SS of the current layout. BTW the wireframe in this one is just for show, its not that great in actual play. Ill add in options to change what things are wireframed.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/9760/screen0904nt.png

holydiver
28th October 2005, 06:53
Nice job man.

Darkomni
28th October 2005, 07:35
Nice job man.
Thx. I prolly couldn't even have done this without MPC.

thehater
28th October 2005, 08:34
Just wondering, with all the updating and such... is there an undetected version up for d/ling?

Darkomni
28th October 2005, 09:58
Just wondering, with all the updating and such... is there an undetected version up for d/ling?
Nope. Im going to do some analyzing and figure out what pb scans for and where. That way i can add random amounts of code into the hack at certain places and have the base be undetected while the random code gets detected. Then its just a simply randomization again and i can release a new version thats undetected really easily.

I took the random code out of the current version because i think it may be causing lag??? Maybe that wasnt the problem but i dont know... Anyway its only the base right now so i dont want to have to rewrite the base again once it gets detected.

P.s. im currently thinking about making a tutorial on how to take T-search easy write code and turn it into a .dll that u can inject into a process. It would be a very newbie friendly tutorial like caliber's. Please let me know if this has already been done as i have not found something like it anywhere that iv looked.

ARSONIST
28th October 2005, 11:09
Nope. Im going to do some analyzing and figure out what pb scans for and where. That way i can add random amounts of code into the hack at certain places and have the base be undetected while the random code gets detected. Then its just a simply randomization again and i can release a new version thats undetected really easily.

I took the random code out of the current version because i think it may be causing lag??? Maybe that wasnt the problem but i dont know... Anyway its only the base right now so i dont want to have to rewrite the base again once it gets detected.

P.s. im currently thinking about making a tutorial on how to take T-search easy write code and turn it into a .dll that u can inject into a process. It would be a very newbie friendly tutorial like caliber's. Please let me know if this has already been done as i have not found something like it anywhere that iv looked.

Sounds good man.

Its good to know that there will be a good Battle Field 2 comming soon.

I haven't played since PB cracked down.

Skitz_Viper
28th October 2005, 15:45

Lag can be caused by a lot of things. Adding random amounts of code to a hack could help increase the lag, but shouldn't add that much that it happens very often. Most of the time the lag is from using too many hacks at once with not enough memory or RAM left on your pc to run smoothly. Hacks do chew up quite a bit of memory whilst ingame. I know i get this problem when i turn on too many hacks because i am running a poor 512mb ram at the moment because i am getting a 3.8 dualcore processor adding 4gb ram on my birthday.

Don't know if that covered the question although to test this thesis you could make another simple nofog hack. add random code in it like where you said and see if that causes more lag ingame or how much memory it chews up when running in BF2.

Darkomni
28th October 2005, 16:40
Its not the memory, i have one gig and bf2 maxes out for me at 700mb's so im sure i have enough. It (may) be that i just have some function laying around with some bad code. Then again the lag only happens on certain parts of the map with viewdistance on. Like flying over the hotel-to-beach area in Gulf of oman. With viewdistance off its fine. I tried modifying the range of the view distance but it didnt seem to help much.

The funny thing is that i was lagging no matter what with all of that. Then once i removed the code i didnt lag, at all. After all the file that holds all of the code is 3mb's. :-) although compressed its only about 1 mb because i use repetition.

Sparten
28th October 2005, 16:53
Its not the memory, i have one gig and bf2 maxes out for me at 700mb's so im sure i have enough.
try and a one gig more and you will see that it adds about 200-400 to thos 700.
i used to have 1 gig in my machine, but after i added 1 gig more the game got a totaly different feeling.

Darkomni
28th October 2005, 23:16
try and a one gig more and you will see that it adds about 200-400 to thos 700.
i used to have 1 gig in my machine, but after i added 1 gig more the game got a totaly different feeling.

Yea i really should upgrade my machine :-)

amd 2600+ barton, ati 9800 pro vid card, 400mhz(only 333mhz cus of the processor) 2 512 sticks in dual channel, 100 gig hd, dvd/cd burner. Some Abit mobo

anesutosatan
29th October 2005, 06:44
Oh yeah ! thank you so much !

Darkomni
29th October 2005, 08:27
Oh yeah ! thank you so much !

Update:Clock added

ChickenBiscits
29th October 2005, 22:15
Excellent hack as always Dark. Looking forward to the next release brother! Good luck!

boyberm
30th October 2005, 07:40
is this cheat still working ?

scruie
30th October 2005, 07:58
is this cheat still working ?

be brave and find out for yourself. it will only give u a 2 min kick if ur caught.

ownij22
1st November 2005, 09:03
will pb ban your Cd key??

Spontaneous
1st November 2005, 09:36
Not for this hack

Skitz_Viper
1st November 2005, 09:36
be brave and find out for yourself. it will only give u a 2 min kick if ur caught.
hence. a 2 min kick ban. This hack will not ban your CD key. However, if the Server you are playing on catch you playing with it they may ban your CD key. but PB will not ban your CD key using This hack.

ShadowKill
6th December 2005, 21:16
Any word on that new release bro? This one was insane and you have mad respect for it from all of us, seriously. Let me know if you need any help also, I'd be glad to offer my skills for the bettering of the program, or anyone else's for that matter. Happy hacking!!!

CaptainCox
6th December 2005, 22:00
maybe a good time to read up on some tuts and stuff ;) its done when its done...nag nag.

JONN-HACKETT
18th August 2006, 11:25
NICE JOB MAN!!!!!! :) :D :) :D ya but for some reason i cann't download the hack like I can't download it I will click the thing u have to click to gte it but another page will pop up and nothing wil be on the page how do I download the hack....PS this has happened to me for about 15 other hacks I tried to download

Glenfiditch
18th August 2006, 11:48
Same here, Thanks for the work Dark, but I can't seem to download your hack. Basically, directs me to another page and nothing happens. Also, could a Moderator please add this hack to the MPC downloads section :)

$p3c!al
18th August 2006, 11:53
Don't dig up threads that are a YEAR old. MPC was attacked a while ago, so some attachments got lost. Can a mod please lock this?

scruie
18th August 2006, 17:28
This hack is old and detected.

JONN-HACKETT stop going round the forums and digging up old threads, this isn't the first time I've seen you do this. Some files were lost after the forums were defaced, there is nothing we can do about it.

-=CLOSED=-