PDA

View Full Version : [Release] HaloHBF - A Real Halo Aimbot

odie5533
11th October 2006, 23:59
Aye! Not again!... :)

I'm not entirely finished with this project (which is quite noticeable if you read the code), but I will release it anyway since I haven't found much time to work on it lately.

*EDIT* You need .Net 2.0 to run this application. It was programmed in .Net 2.0, and thus requires the framework. You can get it from Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en) or from Windows Update.

Features:

Stable
Works in vehicles
Ability to set HotKey
Enable/Disable with [F8]
Enable/Disable drawing lead with [F7]
Open Source (GNU GPL)
Free
Coded in C# .NET (VB = Blech)

http://odie5533.com/programs/HaloHBF/HaloHBF_v0.1.png

Download HaloHBF v0.1 (http://odie5533.com/programs/HaloHBF/HaloHBF_v0.1.rar)

CCBalla10
13th October 2006, 00:17
Propz man, i'll check this out

evilonezz2
13th October 2006, 14:39
lol not working..hahaha but nice try.

odie5533
13th October 2006, 18:35
What error are you getting? Or just trolling my post?

metafisyx
13th October 2006, 19:00
I'm not getting an error. But pressing shift does absolutely nothing.

kkll70
13th October 2006, 22:44
File: HaloHBF_v0.1.rar

Scanresults:
AntiVir: No virus found
Authentium: No virus found
Avast: No virus found
AVG: No virus found
BitDefender: No virus found
CAT-QuickHeal: No virus found
ClamAV: No virus found
DrWeb: No virus found
eTrust-Inocul.: No virus found
eTrust-Vet: No virus found
Ewido: No virus found
Fortinet: No virus found
F-Prot: No virus found
F-Prot4: No virus found
Ikarus: No virus found
Kaspersky: No virus found
McAfee: No virus found
Microsoft: No virus found
NOD32v2: No virus found
Norman: No virus found
Panda: No virus found
Sophos: No virus found
TheHacker: No virus found
UNA: No virus found
VBA32: No virus found
VirusBuster: No virus found

Source: VirusTotal (http://www.virustotal.com)

File is clean. I'll upload to MPCD if it works, but so far it seems like it does not.

Loofles
14th October 2006, 02:54
Here's the error I get.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5336/err1lk3.jpg

xRoyalxRoyalx
14th October 2006, 15:17
same thing

CCBalla10
15th October 2006, 17:31
propz man...works for me...although i haven't been able to make it work in vehicles, also, to make it work, i had to update my . Net from version 1 --->version 2.2. Works wonders

odie5533
17th October 2006, 06:34
Here's the error I get.
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/5336/err1lk3.jpg
The error appears because you do not have .Net 2.0.

File is clean. I'll upload to MPCD if it works, but so far it seems like it does not.
The people who are unable to use it only are unable to because they do not have .Net 2.0. Those who do are able to use it fine.

BlackShadow
17th October 2006, 06:39
Oh shit, its wokrs great job bro!
This is like BitterBananas aimbot except its fast and works perfectly EVERYWHERE =)

Fuzzy_guy
17th October 2006, 20:17
I'm having some trouble as well.
I've installed frameworks 2, and the aimbot opens up, everything runs fine until I'm actually in-game, and I try pressing shift.

Then this nifty 'lil error appears.

Sorry about the image size.

kkll70
17th October 2006, 23:18
The error appears because you do not have .Net 2.0.

The people who are unable to use it only are unable to because they do not have .Net 2.0. Those who do are able to use it fine.

Gotcha bud ;). Like I said.

> Uploaded to MPCDownloads (http://www.mpcdownloads.com/):
>
> MPC Cheat Database (http://www.mpcdownloads.com/forums/downloads.php) -> Halo
>
> [ Download Link (http://www.mpcdownloads.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=6362) ] - (Registration Required)

BlackShadow
18th October 2006, 00:41
I'm having some trouble as well.
I've installed frameworks 2, and the aimbot opens up, everything runs fine until I'm actually in-game, and I try pressing shift.

Then this nifty 'lil error appears.

Sorry about the image size.

Halo or Halo CE?

evilonezz2
19th October 2006, 11:57
yeah..is this for halo FULL or halo trial or halo CE? :\

odie5533
20th October 2006, 04:12
It is for Halo PC, which should be implied since no one plays CE and I'm not low enough to waste my time on a trial.

evilonezz2
20th October 2006, 07:15
Aww man..no wonder i cant use it..

50cal
20th October 2006, 11:05
i tried every freaking aimbot out there.. and then i found urs.. which to me looks up to date..

and guess what.. it doesnt work at all.. it says gathering exception game data.. im sick of this message

p.s my pc is 2005 and up to date.. i have net 2.0 and it still dont work..

so whats the dang problem!:ninja:

Fuzzy_guy
21st October 2006, 03:50
Halo or Halo CE?

It's just the normal Halo PC version.
I guess that by CE you mean Custom Edition.

odie5533
21st October 2006, 22:14
i tried every freaking aimbot out there.. and then i found urs.. which to me looks up to date..

and guess what.. it doesnt work at all.. it says gathering exception game data.. im sick of this message

p.s my pc is 2005 and up to date.. i have net 2.0 and it still dont work..

so whats the dang problem!:ninja:
I have no idea what the problem is. You haven't told me what it is, so how can I fix it. How about instead of telling me theres a problem you look through the source, find the problem, show me it, and suggest how to fix it? Otherwise, stop flaming in my post. If it doesn't work, fix it. I'm not going to hold your hand while you figure out how to cheat in a game.

sham66
22nd October 2006, 09:31
This aimbot works great, although does anyone know what the lead drawing option with the (F7) key does? Does it disable the need of leading shots during game play? Because I’m not seeing a difference with it on or off. Well, I did notice that it produces a small red 7 in the top left corner of the screen when enabled…but nothing else.

odie5533
22nd October 2006, 16:12
Sham66: The lead (red 7) can be increased or decreased using the [+] and [-] keys to shorten and lengthen aiming lead, which allows you to compensate for various server pings. For instance, a 67 ping server may require a lead of 6.5, while a 150 ping server may require one of 8. The [F7] option is to enable or disable lead drawing, IE the little red 7 in the corner. This allows you to record a match using FRAPS or GameCam without the viewers seeing a little red number in the corner proving you aimbot.

sLosh
23rd October 2006, 06:18
its good but. takes a while 2 lock on and close range it kinda doesnt work.

evilonezz2
23rd October 2006, 07:29
Lol, izzit possible for u to create one for halo trial? If possible thx.

odie5533
24th October 2006, 09:04
sLosh: If you would, please tell me where in my code it is not letting you lock on to nearby enemies so I can fix it. Thanks!

evilonezz2: Me? Lol, NO! Feel free to make it yourself evilonezz2 so the rest of us can use it.

Assasin701
25th October 2006, 00:11
thats a good question. what is it for?

ima say halo pc and mb ce

BEBI-VEGETA
25th October 2006, 12:23
it doesnt lock on because the max fov is only 5 change it to 1000 then it works

monoxide_
26th October 2006, 05:07
im thinking halo full not many cheats and such for trials, and demos

odie5533
28th October 2006, 05:21
BEBI-VEGETA: The FOV system is not the same as is with bitterbanana's cheat. The max fov should be 360, so setting it more is overkill, not to mention highly noticable in a match.

BTW, it's for PC. Not CE. Not Trial. Only PC.

bigduke
29th October 2006, 03:08
what key activates this ingame??

Kerrus
29th October 2006, 22:57
shift, likely

BEBI-VEGETA
30th October 2006, 16:33
well im also beginning on making a halo aimbot i only wish i had more time becasue of school and shit so you will hear from me

Rexoida
30th October 2006, 18:38
Hey, Odie5533 i got some questions 1. Have you tryed you aimbot thing? 2. I got .Net 2 and the aimbot not works, do you know what the problem is. When i hitting Shift in the game it does nothing... Please help me, thanks :D

Now i know the questions i writed before... There is no aimbot for halo (That works!!!) becouse its all virus or a smart ass who thinks it is smart to give others a crap aimbot that not works so my motto is "HALO HACKS ARE LIKE CRAP PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT YOUR HACKS!!!!"
and another thing "Give Up" halo is impossible to hack becouse of bungie... So just "STOP BUNGIE GAMES IT'S THE SAME IF I JUST CAME AND SABOTATE YOUR GAME OR WEB-SITE, SO STOP IT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

BlackShadow
31st October 2006, 00:47
This aimbot does work, just scan it yourself http://virusscan.jotti.org/ and before you know how each programs works LEARN!

odie5533
31st October 2006, 08:36
Rexoida: Your post has made everyone who has read it just a bit stupider. You make up words ("SABOTATE"), you make false claims ("impossible to hack becouse of bungie"), and your overall grammar and usage of the english language is complete butchery at best. Please, for the love of god, buy a dictionary and a copy of English for Dummies (http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTitle/productCd-0764553224.html) and then request help so you can be an ub3r h4xx0r of t3h Hal0.

Rexoida
31st October 2006, 13:53
i say it agian n00bs, you all got probz i see HACKS IS FOR NOOBS and yes it not works, hack another game but not halo. give me a video how to use this shit thing show me how to do. (Nice try odie5533 i can report this to bungie and tell them the site you have and they will get it down... If oyu want me to do that.

And odie5533 you are a little motherfcking child that realy hacks in games its realy gay.

BEBI-VEGETA
31st October 2006, 18:39
go odie5533 odie is right hi dint do anything wrong biterbanana made that stupid source code and is even more stupid by giving that source code to a friend who said that he had good ideas with it so rexoida i already talkt to bungie and there is nothing wrong with it oke end of story

BTW odie cxan you tell me what halo video settings and network you have ty alot peace keep up the good work

Rexoida
31st October 2006, 19:04
Lol Bungie Do Not Allow Hacks!!!

But k let this end...

odie5533
1st November 2006, 01:30
Bungie might not allow hacks, but they sure don't enforce that rule on Halo PC...

I set everything to high for vid settings. I don't recall halo having network settings.

fatboy88
1st November 2006, 03:34
If you have "gather exception " data problem

you need to start halo first alt+tab then start the aimbot

scruie
1st November 2006, 05:48
odie5533 and Rexoida knock it off fellas.

Rexoida just because you can't get something to work doesn't mean it's is useless - it just means you're soing something wrong. There is no need to come here and start flaming people for your own foolishness.

Rexoida
1st November 2006, 14:55
i have tryed first alt+tab but it still not work
:( :(

i think it is becouse of 1.07 patch maybe the anti-cheat protection...

SupernalZero
1st November 2006, 21:36
Lol, most people here have 1.07 patch...You have to download it to play multiplayer...

SynthDark
1st November 2006, 22:35
Works for me, nice job odie. This is the first aimbot i've seen work. It doesn't work perfectly, but thats becasue the players move in differnet directions and jump etc. But it works 75% of the time.

odie5533
1st November 2006, 22:55
Sorry for caps abusing scruie. I'm not sure what or how I did it, so I feel it best just to not post again so there will be no more marks against me. Last post, best of luck.

*Goes back to leeching*

zeee
2nd November 2006, 06:44
hey odie, i already downloaded ur aimbot, when i am playing an hit shift it's doesn't work, the red seven is in the window, and thats mean its working. What should i do ?

scruie
2nd November 2006, 07:02
Sorry for caps abusing scruie. I'm not sure what or how I did it, so I feel it best just to not post again so there will be no more marks against me. Last post, best of luck.

*Goes back to leeching*

No worries fella. Please do not let one minor indiscretion put you off posting. The warning really doesn't mean anything and will soon be automatically removed in a month or two. Just keep it in mind when some starts a petty flame war not to respond to them; just report the post and allow a mod to deal with them. Afterall that's what we are here for.

Faz
2nd November 2006, 10:28
This aimbot works great i have finally found one that works.

Thanks mate.

SupernalZero
2nd November 2006, 18:42
Good job overall odie.

A few tips for final version maybe:
1. Can detect when locked-on person is crouching (lol)
2. Have something that detects your ping and automatically works out the lead of aim.
3. Game slows down when you enable game drawing :\.

Apart from that, well done xD.

Thanks
SupernalZero

BEBI-VEGETA
2nd November 2006, 19:03
what do you mean supernalzero is there something that can hide your ping or something if there is can you tell me and odie how did you get halo minimizing like in good game halo ? and my aimbot if i press shift it goes a inch to the left and right i miss alot someone help me plz ty

Rexoida
3rd November 2006, 07:43
I got 1.07 AND i have tryed 1.06 1.05 1.04 1.03 1.02 1.01 1.00

and it not work

I have also tryed halo OGC

seadoo14
6th November 2006, 16:45
Odie, when I start up Halo (PC), alt-tab out then start up your aimbot, it shows the red 7 in the corner, and it will toggle on or off when i press F7, but the aimbot itself does not work for me. I have the latest .NET platform and when I press Shift in-game it does nothing.

- Thanks for your help, and for this program, which i'm sure is great once you get it :D

BEBI-VEGETA
7th November 2006, 09:06
try changing the fov to 1000 it dint workt for me either then i changed it and how about that it workt

algrn91
12th November 2006, 04:05
This isn't even the right aimbot you guys... This is the one that I use and it works 100%...

So use this one, not that one that some noob made...

http://files.filefront.com/Halo_Aimbotexe/;6167193;;/fileinfo.html

DodGeBaLL

who are you to call someone a noob when you have only 1 post?

xsir_greatx
16th November 2006, 02:03
Yea i got .Net Framework 2.0 but im not sure whther i need 2.2 or something...can anyone tell me how to update it?

I do the alt+tab thingy and it still comes up with that error...maybe i need a newer version of Halo or some kind of patch?
The whole program (Halo) just closes down and i cant use it.
Maybe because im using the -console code aswel (how you kick people)

Ill try taking that off and see if it works.

Nice work anyway!

sobeit
17th November 2006, 10:07
hey! source included!

how nice you are :)

ill port this over to c++ tomorrow becuase ill be bored until i go to the bank and see if i can improve it.

props!

edit: im on my slow computer with no compilers, but i opened the src in wordpad.

pointers, assembly injection, im impressed ;)

Assasin701
22nd November 2006, 01:05
nice man i like it good

:dead: O.O :bunny: :bunny: :ninja: :ninja: :leb: :poze: :bam: :ser:

__________________________________________________ _______________
Quote: If the ocean was vodka, and i were a duck, i'd swim to the bottom and drink my way up, but the ocean ain't vodka, and i ain't a duck so pass me a bottle and shut the **** up.

XxKujaxX
23rd November 2006, 19:45
anyone think they can give a the download link for .net 2.0, i tryed the link on the first page and when i click download it doesnt load, so can anyone give me the link to the straight download?

deltaepsylon
27th November 2006, 23:08
this aimbot is ****** dud it work like ...******....=) =) =) =) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smile:

Gargoyles1
10th December 2006, 16:43
Hey guy’s what I am about to say will probably get you all mad but it needs to be said and done but first I want to thank all the aim botters creators and apishly odie5533 because his aim bot is a Open Source (GNU GPL)….. now what I am going to do is post a link so stop the aim bot from working I mad a anti aimbot and the way it work is this if you try to open any kind of aim bot halo will freeze and crash how ever if you got a server it will not make the server freeze and crash but it will detect the one who is try to load aim bot and automatically ban them I just need to do some work on it and test it with the servers I have and I must tell you guys that have this cheat bungie is making a anti aimbot for halo 2 pc then I will post it all over the inter net and yes I got all the aim bot that where made and I am made an anti aimbot oh yes halo is back with out the cheats…. OHOH and just know guy that I will be working on a anti wall hack in the new year

Hey guy’s what I am about to say will probably get you all mad but it needs to be said and done but first I want to thank all the aim botters creators and apishly odie5533 because his aim bot is a Open Source (GNU GPL)….. now what I am going to do is post a link so stop the aim bot from working I mad a anti aimbot and the way it work is this if you try to open any kind of aim bot halo will freeze and crash how ever if you got a server it will not make the server freeze and crash but it will detect the one who is try to load aim bot and automatically ban them I just need to do some work on it and test it with the servers I have and I must tell you guys that have this cheat bungie is making a anti aimbot for halo 2 pc then I will post it all over the inter net and yes I got all the aim bot that where made and I am made an anti aimbot oh yes halo is back with out the cheats…. OHOH and just know guy that I will be working on a anti wall hack in the new year

Halo Cheats end here!

kham
18th December 2006, 18:40
What a joke! Quit treating the guy like a haX0r. Odie's code is completely based off of bitterbanana's code. I downloaded the old src from Odie's site back when he had stolen it from bitterbanana. It even shares the same variable names with the VB6 version. This guy is enough of a jerk to claim the work as his own in the about boxes and in the "copyright" statement at the top of the code. Since it is based on the old bot it technically shouldn't be allowed here. My suggestion: boot him and remove the program.

martial
25th December 2006, 23:34
hey odie, i already downloaded ur aimbot, when i am playing an hit shift it's doesn't work, the red seven is in the window, and thats mean its working. What should i do ?

yeoldwizard
1st January 2007, 13:57
works perfectly, except against people who are crouching. And like someone said before me, version 2 should also include automatically adjusting the lead based on your ping.

Hale School
8th January 2007, 05:54
hey odie i need ur help, i press shift with aimbot on and i loke down target but i always miss

how in the world do you make aimbots?? geez, Odie is hell smart.

TmacIi
19th January 2007, 00:50
Aimbot does not work for me!

lordbg
19th January 2007, 01:31
except against people who are crouching, works perfectly :)

cording12
3rd February 2007, 14:37
i liek it alot but is there a way to make it aim more left/right and up/down?

XShinigami
3rd February 2007, 20:55
Wow shift doesn't even work =/

sonikboom
17th February 2007, 19:26
Thanks odie, you seem to be all over the internet. I remember the good ol days of autorune. I was like 12 then and knew nothing about how to use it, or what programming was. Nice code by the way, just wondering how you figured out all the API stuff. I have never tryed to edit memory because i have no idea what im doing with it. :frown:

I was testing it and got 102 kills in a game with 10 people in Hang 'em high with pure pistols :P

My suggestion: Too many *****s on the net, mabey mess with the source so it wont compile unless you fix the error identified by comments. Like declare a variable wrong and tell em to fix it. Easy enough for an inexperienced programmer, too hard for those who don't know anything.

Xxch3m1c4lxX
24th February 2007, 07:41
why does this look exactl ylike halo tab for the trial ?

jpui
21st March 2007, 05:46
cool and interesting. I'll stick to old fashioned "Snipe & kill" method. :-).

Dingo505
3rd April 2007, 05:38
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6409/84550903sy3.png

any ideas? i've got net 2 installed, vb6 runtime files installed and all is fine...but this just pops up each time i start up aimbot along with the halo and attempt to press shift key :confused:

jpui
9th April 2007, 04:47
I cant really tell any difference, or maybe the hak isn't working for me lol. I've gotten alot of head shots. but i think they were my own and not the hack even if i missed on purpose it wont lock on the bullet to their head.

banks99
9th April 2007, 23:48
Works fine for me and if anybody didn't know u have to hold shift to lock on to someone

RedLineDreamz
13th April 2007, 23:30
Uhmm... Does this thing hit hogs?!

*Also, Has anyone seen \ heard about a 'HALO PC CLICK BOT' ... when you fraps \ record, You cant detect it. You can aim to the left, and you hold your "Button" to lock on, and it still hits the guy, no matter how off you are, anyone know where to get this (it works on hogs also) *

banks99
14th April 2007, 23:34
naw it dnt lock onto cars and stuff

yutgoasee
15th April 2007, 04:49
how come i cant download it now? the link doesnt work

Hackattack23
15th April 2007, 15:09
Whats wrong with the link guys? I cant download it.

nicedude21
20th April 2007, 19:51
Aye! Not again!... :)

I'm not entirely finished with this project (which is quite noticeable if you read the code), but I will release it anyway since I haven't found much time to work on it lately.

*EDIT* You need .Net 2.0 to run this application. It was programmed in .Net 2.0, and thus requires the framework. You can get it from Microsoft (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=0856eacb-4362-4b0d-8edd-aab15c5e04f5&displaylang=en) or from Windows Update.

Features:

Stable
Works in vehicles
Ability to set HotKey
Enable/Disable with [F8]
Enable/Disable drawing lead with [F7]
Open Source (GNU GPL)
Free
Coded in C# .NET (VB = Blech)

http://odie5533.com/programs/HaloHBF/HaloHBF_v0.1.png

Download HaloHBF v0.1 (http://odie5533.com/programs/HaloHBF/HaloHBF_v0.1.rar)

Yo Dude ugrade your link so it works pl0x =)

I have no idea what the problem is. You haven't told me what it is, so how can I fix it. How about instead of telling me theres a problem you look through the source, find the problem, show me it, and suggest how to fix it? Otherwise, stop flaming in my post. If it doesn't work, fix it. I'm not going to hold your hand while you figure out how to cheat in a game.

If u have net u dont get error someone sed dat so i download it and it still says 404 not found whats the ****in problem!:dead: :dead: :dead: :tired: :tired: :tired:

nicedude21
21st April 2007, 10:43
Guys how do i start a new thread?

Holz
21st April 2007, 13:27
By clicking on the "New Thread" button..?

Zubic
9th May 2007, 10:59
hey i have dl the aim bot and got 2.0 net but when i click the aimbot it dosnet do anything ma mate told me i had to change a number to 1500 but i need to open the aimbot plz help me:lam:

dontpushit1
16th May 2007, 00:15
you guys are all morons i swear to ****ing god...start up halo go to the main menu weere it says multiplayer and stuff then start the aimbot up then get in a game then look for a press shift.the aimbot doesnt snap to guy guy quick enough though.u need to look at the guy and press shift then fire.works perfectly.

Halo2Rules
2nd June 2007, 08:03
Why mine wont lock on?

skulldrawn
3rd June 2007, 10:36
hmm, ive tryed heaps just, i keep getting the damn exception error, I have no idea what to do, if someone would kindly please post a proper tutorial of how to get it working from where it is in the zip that would be great =D o btw does it matter if you have .NET 3.0 installed if so then im screwed someone plz help :)

mjd2390
14th June 2007, 05:25
i dont like this aimbot as much as others

Burn69
14th June 2007, 21:15
Great job on the aimbot, I just can't seem to find the file. It say's 404 page error :P

AJ_Letson
29th June 2007, 18:02
Yeah, the link's down. Sad, I was hoping to try and play around with the code a bit, maybe get a CE aimbot up and running

O.o nvm, I'm stupid, it's on MPCD...

EDIT: Can't open the source with my Microsoft C# editor (can't remember the name of the software) and I'm getting a runtime error. I have .NET Framework 2.0 installed. Any suggestions?

edit: nvm, I repaired my 2.0 install, it works fine now.

stars
9th July 2007, 00:01
I got 1.07 AND i have tryed 1.06 1.05 1.04 1.03 1.02 1.01 1.00

and it not work

I have also tryed halo OGC

Halo does have a a 1.00 version. It also does have a 1.01 version, or a 1.04 version. I've been playing halo since 1.05 so I don't know exactly, but im pretty sure that there are also other versions that you stated that dont exist either....halo ogc isnt an aimbot, and it isnt for halo either. this aimbot does work though, you need to listen to the instructions to use it, no one is going to hold your hand.

IhaveAnAimbot
19th July 2007, 22:58
I have a 100% working aimbot that works great! e-mail me at removed if you want! and ill send it to you.

Holz
19th July 2007, 23:04
I have a 100% working aimbot that works great! e-mail me at removed if you want! and ill send it to you.

Even if you do have one then it still is not allowed to sell or trade cheats here.

Jankkari
21st July 2007, 10:50
Client outdated

kloper
25th July 2007, 19:42
really nice hack.
It work well for me.
What is Max fov for?

Iphicrates
1st August 2007, 23:06
yea it works
its just
I still miss alot
sometimes I"ll do better without the aimbot you know?
whats a better setting for a man with only 100-200 ping settings?
like whats the best FOV and Lead?
becuase i still miss alot

Next3r
15th August 2007, 19:05
I push shift and nothing happens. I have the red 7 and I've messed around with the FOV and I've changed the hotkey and nothing seems to be working. I get no error or anything. The aimbot just doesn't lock on.

Predator1911
15th August 2007, 19:12
You Probably didnt change the max FOV to a higher number, 5 i s too small you will pretty much have to have your cursor on the person for it to lock on.

on other matters... ive been wanting to use this on halo ce but i get an exception! error. so i guess that means it doesnt work for ce huh? the only reason i am bothering with it is cause it is so much better than bitterbananas, that is what im currently using but its alittle difficult to get a headshot with that... or even hit the people for that matter.

Melev
24th August 2007, 01:39
this is a pretty crappy aimbot it points at the head and you have to really low ping for it to work the best. But I like the one that i have and put the settings to the chest area so it takes two shots to kill and hs every now and them

There use to be a aimbot on here that worked on ce but they cleaned up the forum so i will try and get it uploaded again cause that was a really good aimbot

nickyt_873
28th October 2007, 23:31
Hey guys along time ago you said you must have 1.07 patch to use multiplayer but i picked up from another website a nifty 1.05 patch with a special no cd halo.exe and if u use that halo.exe whileu have 1.05 patch istalled it gets rid of a lot of problems when your trying to hack.... if any1's interested post and ill give u link.

stars
23rd November 2007, 09:13
Ok, this how this hack works.

Z-Target Lead: This determines how far your cross hair will be in front of the lock-on point on the player. This is adjusted to compensate for halo's latency and the fact that in halo you don't aim on the person, you aim in front of them. Leave this at seven, but if you are getting high ping (100-133), change it to eight. Any higher then change it to nine.

Z-Target FOV (Field of View): This determines how far your cross hair needs to be from the lock-on point to select it. Leave this at the standard 360. With an FOV of 360, you will basically be able to press shift and lock onto whoever is closest to your cross hair. If anyone on the other team is alive and not in a vehicle, you WILL lock onto them. Think of it as 360 degree access. You can make the number larger than 360, but it will have the same effect, therefore there is no point. Making the number smaller will result in being able to lock on only if your cross hair is as close to the player as necessary. (People who cheat in leagues often set their FOV to three or four so the snap of the aim bot will be more subtle.)

Z-Target Distance: This determines how far the player can be from you to be able to lock on. This is completely irrelevant and varies on each map, therefore do not change it.

Z-Target Height: This determines the vertical position on the player you will lock onto. The default number will hit the head of the player (assuming lead is adjusted correctly), while taking the number and subtracting it by one will result in a 'body shot', hitting the player in the chest. Again, subtract one to hit their legs.

This aim bot does work, and it will work as long as Halo PC is out, as it will not be updated again.

ale624
21st February 2008, 21:45
AMAZING WORKS LIKE A TREAT ON MY HALO COMBAT EVOLVED TY IV LOOK EVRY WRE AND IVE FOWND ONE IT!!!

BUT! ive had 1 error :
.net frame work overload

but ive never had again only 1s

Maywand
4th March 2008, 08:01
Hi guys im really new to this hole forum thing...uhhh sorry to bother but i got a question

Can someone give me the link for eveyrhting i need to use aimbot

husni93
15th March 2008, 01:06
hey odie....or anybody eles that hav made or developing aimbots for halo pc. I heard that the aimbot does not work because many people use the no-cd crack so i think you should not use any of the files in the halo folder(program files) but providing the files needed for the aimbot to work. i think if anyone can do this, many peoples problem about the gathering exception data will be solved!! :)

xDemon1994x
15th April 2008, 09:04
Broken link

blackninja94
4th June 2009, 12:17
i gte gethering date error

kymishot
5th July 2009, 08:55
i want bot

bigbuffmeup
7th February 2011, 03:15
potah kau salig lang kau sa cheats mga weakers