PDA

View Full Version : mBot 1.2 *Undetected*

mguy
13th April 2004, 05:37
First public in a while, enjoy it while it lasts guys!:classic:

Brought to you by: mGuy
version : 1.2
Shout outs to the following people for helping out: RainerStoff, b0x, Nseven, OGC, Monk, Mrhax, Gna, FlameGod
---------------------------------------------------

First thing's first: UNDETECTED BY PB as of release date 4/12/04
Works on: All sof2 versions
Do you need to use r_lodbias 0? NO!

CHANGES FROM 0.8a to 1.2
Menu system is completely new, and CVAR system was taken out.
Aimbot enemy can now be set to all.
Aimbot now aims at the target nearest to your crosshair.
Aimbot wallchecking is now perfect.
Aimbot autoshoot has been fixed, with FireRate function.
Aimbot coordination system rewritten. (Best with \sensitivity 3)
Anti-PBss (Custom/Blackout)
If set on Custom, when they try to take a pbss of you, it will display a custom picture.
That picture must be named ss.bmp and be in the same folder as mbot.
Make sure picture is as big as your resolution.
If set on Blackout, when they try to take a pbss of you, it will display completely black.
Enemy Distance ESP added.
Enemy Line ESP added.
Model Chameleons have been added.
Whitewall effect on walls and players.
Added Fog/Flash/Smoke/Trees/Foilage removal.
Added Grenade Warning (Visual/Sound/Both).

USAGE:
Use mb0t_loader.exe from any location to run game w/ hack.
Numpad 7 = Menu
Numpad 2/4/6/8 = Menu Navigation

Set enemy to your enemy team. Example on mp_jor1 if you are on civilians team, enemy = prometheus.
Aimbot X/Y fov is the field of vision. Extreme lock sets FOV to 0.
Aimbot X/Y/Z vec sets position of aimpoint and stuff.

detected whenever it was.

VoN DuTch™
13th April 2004, 05:42
The file you submitted, "mBot 1.2" was uploaded to our download section under SOF2 (http://www.mpcdownloads.com/_mpc_d0wn_h4x_/Sof2/).

Quick eh? Well done mguy, keep up the l33tz0r work. :classic:

mguy
13th April 2004, 05:48
Excuse my idiocy.. I forgot to change my menu's name from my last version.:classic: Oh well.. Who cares.

VoN DuTch™
13th April 2004, 07:08
Silly you. ;)

thydekst
13th April 2004, 12:37
didn't tested it yet... but lol @ grenade sound ;)

eminem
13th April 2004, 14:26
omfg very nice work mguy the bot ownzzzzzzzz :D:D:D

admin5
13th April 2004, 15:12
don't know how to get the right settings can someone help me
pm me

eminem of iemand help me :P

thydekst
13th April 2004, 15:58
wohoe it pwnz!
but isn't there a 'stealth' mode?
that rocked @ your latest version... lol if someone said: you aimbot! illspec u, then u stopped with it. or when it was en clanserver and u saw an member ya didn't used it, and all that sjit... ill kind of miss it in this version :"(

ellu
13th April 2004, 18:21
nice work m8 :classic:

PAS3I2
13th April 2004, 22:53
teh blurry!!! ahh!

nice job, it looks perty :)

SaulFerBR
15th April 2004, 04:32
nice work dude, i was tryin it out and it was sum nice stuff :D

TaBliBan
16th April 2004, 11:07
But I Heard The Was A Private Bot 1.0 Final [Private] Its that threu..??? and how long stay's it undected

GrEetzZ

Jokla
16th April 2004, 12:41
hmmm what would a good vec to aim at the heart?

klpo
16th April 2004, 16:19
very good work ggz

XWaRloRDX
16th April 2004, 23:31
Originally posted by TaBliBan on 16th April 2004 at 09:07
But I Heard The Was A Private Bot 1.0 Final [Private] Its that threu..??? and how long stay's it undected

Yes thats true there were several versions after 8a, but they were only test versions he made so that he could improve it and release a public version that was far better than 8a. There would be no point asking for 1 of these because they are not as good as this version - obviously.

Anyway nice work mguy.

nub nub
17th April 2004, 00:45
yes, good work...but i got kicked for VIOLATION: Aimbot :angry:

TaBliBan
17th April 2004, 11:11
Oki but can somebody like me get that private shit :D

btw does it stay longer undected then the 1.2

XWaRloRDX
17th April 2004, 13:17
did u not read what I said :s

I said dont bother asking for it, ur not gonna get it and u dont want them anyway because they aint as good as 1.2 and they have the exact same options ffs.

Use ur brain, its gonna be undetected for the same amount of time as 1.2 because its gonna be using the same wrapper.

Jesus dude, where did common-sense go?

Jokla
17th April 2004, 13:38
when in third person does it still aim at people?

SnowFury
17th April 2004, 19:47
Why dont you try it yourself :P, Mguy nice Job m8!

Helloo
17th April 2004, 23:20
Look i have a problem when i run this hack i cant see the player stats.. and every letters and numbers that appear on the screen are illegible. So i just see the field and the players... i cant read anything!!!!
Look the dll file as to stay in the same folder as the loader!?
Or i have to pput the dll file in sof2 folder!?

XWaRloRDX
18th April 2004, 00:57
omfg dude shutup, you have a problem with EVERYTHING. Doesn't it seem strange to you how virtually nobody else has problems and you seem to have 1 every single god damn time?

Sorry for the short flaming but this guy is so annoying. As for what you said, that happens to every1 (this time it actually DOES happen to every1, not just you, surprising eh?). Its because certain gl functions are interfered with to make wallhacks/esp/colored models etc. etc. and without filtering them all fully, you get things like the text fookin up and stuff.

Don't worry about it, its not essential to your life to read the player stats.

thydekst
18th April 2004, 02:29
don't put the remove smoke or flash on (one of those) then the text should work correclty.

damn ur really a newb man... try something first before you start whining and begging for help... in every threat thats active u ask stupid and uber naabish questions

Tw!zt!d
18th April 2004, 09:07
ok, im computered challenged....ok..i downloaded the file and now i have it in notepad...now what do i do?:alien:

punkfs
18th April 2004, 10:42
...U DOWNLOAD IT. EXTRACT IT. Click EXE AND PICK DLL THEN SOF2MP THEN DONE.

thydekst
18th April 2004, 12:37
pffz sounds hard to do! ;) :P

pellasek
18th April 2004, 18:35
I have strange problem i load the bot everything is good but io can`t open mune i press num7 and nothing???

Kamadi
18th April 2004, 20:11
so it is detected?

Tw!zt!d
18th April 2004, 20:15
Ok, now i extracted it and its in Sof2 folder....now wheres the Exe...i see the .dll files in there but whats the exe?

SnowFury
19th April 2004, 00:05
Originally posted by pellasek
I have strange problem i load the bot everything is good but io can`t open mune i press num7 and nothing???

Make sure your numLock is on, the way you will find out is if the light is on, on your keyboard, then it should work. Also make sure you're using the numpad and no the numbers above the letters.

punkfs
19th April 2004, 00:10
..the ****in exe is mbot loader jesus READ THE README!

XWaRloRDX
19th April 2004, 00:14
its called mb0t_loader.exe, files ending with .exe are executable files aka EXE files lol

If thats not in the zip file, then re-download the file.

Nseven
19th April 2004, 00:45
well done mguy :)

Helloo
19th April 2004, 01:33
Hey pells can you tell a good aimvec to put!?
I dont want to aim the head but the heart will be good!
What values i put in aimX aimY aimZ!?
and one more nub question!? What is the aimrate!?
Whats the best value to put in aimrate!?

Sry for my newbish!!!

Tw!zt!d
19th April 2004, 06:48
Where's the read me...? Sorry, i know nothing about computers when it comes to file things like this!:dead:

VoN DuTch™
19th April 2004, 06:53
Make sure your using winrar(http://www.rarlab.com) to view rar files, if you already have that, once you open the rar file look for a txt doc. called MBOT_READ.txt and read that, mguy had already quoted the .txt so... :x

Tw!zt!d
19th April 2004, 07:22
Wow...does that make things make alot more sense! Thanks!

conche
19th April 2004, 13:23
the aimbot doesn't work in mp-test all other versions i tryed did work on mp-test. I don't even get a menu... the dll and the loader with the other sh** are in the same folder i run the loader than dll and then sofmp.exe and i dont get a menu. Yes the numlock is on it just doesn't work(with me). i have version sof1.2 does anybody have an explanation for this or any suggestions

thnx greetings

SnowFury
19th April 2004, 16:38
Well, dont know much about the demo, but maybe if you ASK NICELY! Maroone will bother.

Helloo
19th April 2004, 21:34
Hey pells can you tell a good aimvec to put!?
I dont want to aim the head but the heart will be good!
What values i put in aimX aimY aimZ!?
and one more nub question!? What is the aimrate!?
Whats the best value to put in aimrate!?

Sry for my newbish!!!

XWaRloRDX
19th April 2004, 22:59
Helloo uve now posted that same message twice on the same thread, and u also posted the exact same 1 on elitecoders.org. For once could u please just Private Message somebody without spamming? Please dude, it would do us all a favour...

Helloo
19th April 2004, 23:14
Hey pell if you give me the answer that i want i wouldn´t have spam!!!
But the only thing you know is criticise...!!!!!

XWaRloRDX
20th April 2004, 00:07
He's not answering because
1) You haven't private messaged him to ask
2) He's probably sick of u asking about everything like a little whining kid
3) In any case you're asking in a spamish way (always using ?? and ?! and ??????).

Sorry its gotta be said. You really don't know how to use forums properly do u? lol

mguy
20th April 2004, 02:05
I am currently working on another version where I will fix bugs, add some new stuff, and add support for sof2 demo again.

VoN DuTch™
20th April 2004, 02:13
Sounds good mguy. :D

punkfs
20th April 2004, 07:20
****** hope too see it soon :)

Jokla
20th April 2004, 12:29
and with taunrines source you can make anti recoil? :chinese:

conche
20th April 2004, 13:23
thnx mguy that's great! all the other versions where great better than all aimbots in sofmp-test. Thnx again for support for mp-test
ill be happy to give u feedback about the bot in mp-test
greetings

Tw!zt!d
20th April 2004, 17:10
Thanks, its great....works very well! Can't wait to see the new one!

dabensta
22nd April 2004, 23:14
ok..hi
i no this is another whine..and im sure the hack is fkin excellent....
every time i start up loader n stuff...i start up game...it goes to server console n stuff...then it goes to the loading screen then just goes bk to windows again :|

anyone no how to help please ?? :D

Helloo
22nd April 2004, 23:48
hey pells i just want to say that this version is detected now.. so take careful!!!

johanpe
25th April 2004, 16:45
does anyone know if there is a soundhack which removes soundeffects?

TaBliBan
25th April 2004, 19:12
Hello my ingame console works.. but when i want esp and the aiming stuf on it dont turns on (i dont works) some1 plz help me!

i just dont get it!

Silentwalker
8th May 2004, 08:03
Where do you put the file?

TwiztidShank
8th May 2004, 09:10
First off ****** job and I still use version 0.7 very much undetected for me =)
I just DL'ed 1.12 or w/e and it seriously triedto kill my comp.
Everything began to close i got errors left and right.SoF wouldnt open, and my comp went into safe mode.It was very uncool.
I trust you didnt put anything in that file lol
I might be only person who has had this happen though =)

But GJ man

Helloo
10th May 2004, 04:07
PElls take careful!!!!!
I get caught by the pb!!!!!!
My guid was banned!!!!
So take careful!!!!!
GJ

HeArT
10th May 2004, 18:55
Hey all
There is a problem for me punkbuster kick me for 2 minute cause of mBot_loader detected or something like that can anyone help me ?

Helloo
10th May 2004, 21:07
dont use it on PB servers!!!!
Its detected like i said before!!

HeArT
12th May 2004, 00:26
Bahh that sux mGuy did a ****ing good work for only just one week !
but who can explain to me how this ****ing pb detect cheat not referenced by itself?

XWaRloRDX
13th May 2004, 00:20
The only reason mGuy released this hack was, and he said, as a test to see the feedback of what people thought of it. He doesn't care that its detected, even though all of u do :P

Anyway, pb detects hacks in the same way antivirus software, ie. they have a pattern file to detect a specific cheat. They also auto-detect certain things which they can afford to (ie. which doesn't detect other things that aren't cheats such as their own software).

dabensta
13th May 2004, 08:52
ye gj mguy m8..however i dont think it works on v1.00
me and my cousin tried it and the console came up wen u start the game up then it just went bk to windows...
gj on gold tho :D
b lookin forwad to seein the new version :D:D

jimb0
18th May 2004, 15:36
Originally posted by dabensta
ye gj mguy m8..however i dont think it works on v1.00
me and my cousin tried it and the console came up wen u start the game up then it just went bk to windows...
gj on gold tho :D
b lookin forwad to seein the new version :D:D

Works just fine for my on v1.00. Make sure you have removed all other opengl32.dll files.

Helloo
19th May 2004, 21:20
well i use this bot but someone coul told me what are the best settings for it!?
aimX aimY aimZ!??

ShpitZ
26th May 2004, 13:59
looool.... mguy u keep making mBot?.... gj!

Thekiller101
27th May 2004, 05:34
ok I use the Mbot 7.e and I cant seem to get a good Fov X Fov Y and Vec X thru Z can u give me the best possible settings ? cuz I cant pm anyone

Juuicy
29th May 2004, 16:46
Nice Work on your other mbot hacks mguy, but this one doesnt work for me. :cry:

It freezes on the loading screen then the game closes.

Thanx Anyways.

P.S. Im Using v1.00.

albor
1st June 2004, 15:10
Hi all! I'm new in using mbot, and i like to know why this mbot doesn't work with me.... i failed with Xp, that send me an error message!!! plz, help me!!!!

Helloo
2nd June 2004, 02:54
well it works for me but not in pb servers... i got caught by mbot loader!!!!
But it works for me!!!

JessMan15
2nd June 2004, 07:50
do you use pbhack 1.4 to cover it up???

kotek
3rd June 2004, 18:16
Ok Punkuster can detached mbot 1,2 :( !! Waiting for propostions how play with mbot !

Mori
11th June 2004, 00:53
Even though this is in the readme...for all you newbs, here it is. (my enter key is screwed up, so sorry if this seems cluttered). For good measure, extract all the files into your SoF2 folder with the EXE (this doesn't really matter, just for simplicity). Double click on the loader and a file search window should pop up. In the bottom where the window says what file type it will view, look on this list of files and one should be there. Double click that. After hitting enter, click on SOF2MP or something to that effect (which should have just appeared) and the game should start. MAKE SURE YOU DELETE YOUR OPENGL FILE. Or it won't work. It didn't for me until I deleted them. That file should be in the same place as the exe for the game. Also, make sure numlock is on.

jiggawoo
14th June 2004, 17:31
cant seem to make it work on v.1 of sof2 dunno whats up ive looked for opengl32.dll couldnt find that and i havent got past the loading screen withough it crashin.
the only bot i got workin was ellu v1 nothing else works/loads.
any help appreciated

Mori
14th June 2004, 20:31
cant seem to make it work on v.1 of sof2 dunno whats up ive looked for opengl32.dll couldnt find that and i havent got past the loading screen withough it crashin.
the only bot i got workin was ellu v1 nothing else works/loads.
any help appreciated

What does it say when it crashes (if anything)? If it pulls up a fatal error or something, that means you still have your opengl file in your folder.

dabensta
14th June 2004, 20:31
jigga wuts yr name in v1 ??
what u have to do is delete ur other opengl haxxx....then it shud work :D

jiggawoo
15th June 2004, 17:23
my name in sof2 is JiGGaWoo and it comes up with all hacks i try that sof2 has had a error or some shit like that im not sure where any other opengl32.dlls are

dabensta
16th June 2004, 02:04
:( in ur sof 2 folder shud jsut be a file saying opengl.dll?
i had 2 delete that b4 1.2 wud wrk

kruzweb
16th June 2004, 08:43
so i guess the mbot 1.2 is detected in gold now right???everytime i go in i get kicked reason multihack........my friends do also.......1.2 dead :(???

dabensta
18th June 2004, 01:12
:(..........oh well...sof2 is dying ne wayz m8..just gotta wait till sof3 cojmes out :D

thebrit
9th July 2004, 20:06
i assume the mbot1.2 is a work of art, up their with picasso and vangough, but unluck y4 me i cnt get it workin. dnt know wether tis coz im retearded or wotever but jus like 2 say, sounds good. im still mbot v0.7c die hard fan. coz its the only thing that i can get working. i had to edit the opengl32.ddl file thou, but still sweet.

heres my problem

i got a clean version of sof2 v1.0 and i jus extract the mbot1.2 zip to the sof2 dir, when i load it crashed my game, is it a version confilcction, was it amde purely for GOLD. havnt tried it on gold, am reluctant to aswell, in case i 4get 2 delete the mbot when i join PB servers, dunno wanna get banned from PB servers, n mi -]RoC[- clan wuldnt b 2 amused either.

anyway....great job!

::ORE ET LABORE::

yo, sorry too be spammish, but dabensta, have you got mbot 1.2 installed on v1.03 or v1.00? of sof2? as i can see you replying quicker to my reply than mguy! lol.

MUERTE
26th January 2005, 16:26
hi all :)
i just wonder if I need to donwload the file of mbot1.2 in my sof folder??.. it will works if i put it in some where else??

Umtotalnoob
26th January 2005, 18:30
its detected