PDA

View Full Version : What do I need to make Hack/Bot for A GAME

zerocold
22nd April 2004, 10:18
I know quite well about c++ , c# but not assambly -_- ..

I want to make bot for A MMORPG.

What tools do i need ? Where to Get them ? and easiest way to make them ? or example .. ?

Plant to make bot for :

ConquerOnline
MonsterandMe version 3
Guild War
Risk Your Life.

If any one interesting about this can pm me we can form team doing it :)

zerocold
25th April 2004, 07:34
No one really know or everyone never look this site any more -_-

Terranaut
25th April 2004, 09:16
Both. I'll refer you to this thread: http://mpcheatz.de/mpc/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36630

Same concept apply.

baahl
27th April 2004, 04:49
My advice:

-Use wrappers until you get a good feel for how the guts of a hack work.
There is some info and working source here (you'll have to search for it)
Fahrenheit produced a blank d3d wrapper, although there are some bugs that need to be fixed before it is usable.
Evil hack is a complete working d3d wrapper for America's Army (source and binary available in the download section).
You don't need to learn any asm to write a wrapper (but you should start learning a bit anyway).

-Learn as much as you can about D3D and/or OpenGL (whichever you care about more).
Download the DXSDK if you don't have it already and start looking through the documentation, download some open source games that use whatever graphics API you want to learn first and see how they are put together. I'm focused mainly on D3D stuff so I can't point you at anything specific for OpenGL but the above method should be applicable to ogl as well.

-Learn as much as you can about how working hacks work, ignoring the graphics interface layer, most hacks (at least for shooters) are constructed very similarly.
The best way to do this is to look at their source (again Evil Hack is a great place to start).

-Start hacking on something without cheat detection.
After first you just need to learn how to put a hack together, cheat detection will only get in your way here. Once you get that down look at a game you can get detected in without having to buy a new CD. America's Army is great for that second step because it's free and once you have (successfully)dealt with Punk Buster you shouldn't have much trouble with in-house cheat detection.

-Get good the tools
I use SoftICE (freeware), Ida PRO (free version available), and Visual Studio .NET 2k3 (commercial). Other compilers (DevC++, Intel, and others ) are available free but most everyone’s' projects are set up to use Visual Studio and in general non-Microsoft compilers have trouble with the Microsoft stupidity (aka __stdcall) required to build wrappers.

-Keep your questions here specific.
Questions like "how do I make a hack?" generally get ignored. Questions like "How do I hook GetProcAddress" generally get answered within a few hours.

-don't spam.
If no one is answering your question, it's because either no one knows or none of the coders consider your question to be deserving of their time. In both cases you need to either refine your question or figure it out for your self. Closely related to this is utilizing the search function of these forums. Many questions (including the one you asked) have already been answered here; show a little respect to those who are answering questions here and try to answer it yourself before asking for help.

Cheetah
27th April 2004, 05:55
stdcall is just a call convention, you can reproduce it by coding a function in asm to accept the call then have that func call your hooked function... =\ microsoft compilers dont do magic :)

baahl
28th April 2004, 02:18
Originally posted by Cheetah on 27th April 2004 at 03:55
stdcall is just a call convention, you can reproduce it by coding a function in asm to accept the call then have that func call your hooked function... =\ microsoft compilers dont do magic :)
That's true, but in my book having to code a function in asm to get around compiler limitations qualifies as "having trouble"...

x|aO^FirE
12th June 2004, 05:25
hey..can sum1 pls post a zip hack out....tt can be use...

citre
12th June 2004, 23:59
My advice:

-Use wrappers until you get a good feel for how the guts of a hack work.
There is some info and working source here (you'll have to search for it)
Fahrenheit produced a blank d3d wrapper, although there are some bugs that need to be fixed before it is usable.
Evil hack is a complete working d3d wrapper for America's Army (source and binary available in the download section).
You don't need to learn any asm to write a wrapper (but you should start learning a bit anyway).

-Learn as much as you can about D3D and/or OpenGL (whichever you care about more).
Download the DXSDK if you don't have it already and start looking through the documentation, download some open source games that use whatever graphics API you want to learn first and see how they are put together. I'm focused mainly on D3D stuff so I can't point you at anything specific for OpenGL but the above method should be applicable to ogl as well.

-Learn as much as you can about how working hacks work, ignoring the graphics interface layer, most hacks (at least for shooters) are constructed very similarly.
The best way to do this is to look at their source (again Evil Hack is a great place to start).

-Start hacking on something without cheat detection.
After first you just need to learn how to put a hack together, cheat detection will only get in your way here. Once you get that down look at a game you can get detected in without having to buy a new CD. America's Army is great for that second step because it's free and once you have (successfully)dealt with Punk Buster you shouldn't have much trouble with in-house cheat detection.

-Get good the tools
I use SoftICE (freeware), Ida PRO (free version available), and Visual Studio .NET 2k3 (commercial). Other compilers (DevC++, Intel, and others ) are available free but most everyone’s' projects are set up to use Visual Studio and in general non-Microsoft compilers have trouble with the Microsoft stupidity (aka __stdcall) required to build wrappers.

-Keep your questions here specific.
Questions like "how do I make a hack?" generally get ignored. Questions like "How do I hook GetProcAddress" generally get answered within a few hours.

-don't spam.
If no one is answering your question, it's because either no one knows or none of the coders consider your question to be deserving of their time. In both cases you need to either refine your question or figure it out for your self. Closely related to this is utilizing the search function of these forums. Many questions (including the one you asked) have already been answered here; show a little respect to those who are answering questions here and try to answer it yourself before asking for help.

There was a link in your post that no longer works. You have to go here instead: http://mpcforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=36630

apo clan
19th June 2004, 17:30
what are some good books? which ones have you guys read? would like to know how to take fog of war out of a game...where to start looking in the program.... what to edit or insert... what tools to use.... etc. Also would like to know how to go around checksums. Currently use a no fog trainer that only works in Windows me and would like to make one for XP. only know that it uses a dso exploit, cuz my spyware checker always says dso exploit when i use it. If any one want to help me ill appreciate it too!! For money if you want just give me a price. i can give you the trainer if you need it to disassemble.

erixc
16th July 2004, 16:11
where do i get the monster and me hack program or bots for it. i need it ungently. if any 1 gt send to my email address fire_hot12@hotmail.com (http://hotmail.com)

kuchisaka
6th March 2005, 19:17
yeah i just read this i need a good place to learn and create a hack for conqueronline

CaptainIgnorant
18th February 2006, 15:56
I have tried finding the info I need using the search functoin but have been unable to find it. Maybe it is just to basic for you all but I need to know so I can get started making bots or whatever for myself. I dont want handouts of your hard work but if you could send me some basic turorials to get me started I would be extremely greatful. I have tried reading your posts but they just confuse me more. Please tell me it there is an dummy's guid to programming/hacking or something equivelant to it. I am struggling to be self sufficient in this areana but I have no idea where to begin. Please help. You can email me at :taro_masakado@yahoo.com with any adivce you may have.