PDA

View Full Version : HahaMu 1.16 (99qj) partially translated

MU_JACKO
26th December 2004, 17:12
Ok, i've translated the HahaMu 1.16 partially. you can get the file from the link below. Pls.do not flame me if i made alot of wrong translation, anyway, im only human and sometimes i commit mistakes. i did this only for the benefit of the people who are keep on asking for the translation of this bot. if you are not happy with it just don't use my translated version of HahaMu, instead use the original chinese version. i hope i helped alot of people out there with this. oohh, by the way, i suggest you change your screen resolution to 1024x768 before you use it.

http://download.35mb.com/joff/

I forgot, you can also download there too the other cheats for playing MUonline. you know why im doing this? because i want to help the people here who are keep on asking for the bot, cheats, hacks etc. etc. etc.. for Mu. enjoy :P

HahaMu 1.16 (99qj) partially translated (http://www.mpcdownloads.com/_mpc_d0wn_h4x_/MU%20Online/HahaMu%201.16_AP%20Translated.rar)

Sungam
26th December 2004, 17:15
Ok, i've translated the HahaMu 1.16 partially. you can get the file from the link below. Pls.do not flame me if i made alot of wrong translation, anyway, im only human and sometimes i commit mistakes. i did this only for the benefit of the people who are keep on asking for the translation of this bot. if you are not happy with it just don't use my translated version of HahaMu, instead use the original chinese version. i hope i helped alot of people out there with this. oohh, by the way, i suggest you change your screen resolution to 1024x768 before you use it.

http://download.35mb.com/joff/

I forgot, you can also download there too the other cheats for playing MUonline. you know why im doing this? because i want to help the people here who are keep on asking for the bot, cheats, hacks etc. etc. etc.. for Mu. enjoy :P

Thx alot for ur work. Sry but i am in vacation, this version is for what version of mu?

MU_JACKO
26th December 2004, 17:23
this works perfectly for .97d but i think it also works on .97b, .96y, and .982. im trying to make this bot to work on .99z too, if i succeed i will upload it. :)

DeadCow
26th December 2004, 17:28
good job
but i cant download cuz:

Due to excessive use access to all files from outside the U.S. is temporarily unavailable.
It will be back up as soon as possible.

zgd
26th December 2004, 17:33
Due to excessive use access to all files from outside the U.S. is temporarily unavailable. It will be back up as soon as possible.

MU_JACKO
26th December 2004, 17:35
if you have a download manager such as DAP or gozilla, disable it first coz you cannot download it using that. try to downloading it in a normal way and see if you will be able to get the file.

Sungam
26th December 2004, 17:39
this works perfectly for .97d but i think it also works on .97b, .96y, and .982. im trying to make this bot to work on .99z too, if i succeed i will upload it. :)

good, u only need found the new packets of 99 version and how to send correct server side checksum, good luck.

zgd
26th December 2004, 17:58
if you have a download manager such as DAP or gozilla, disable it first coz you cannot download it using that. try to downloading it in a normal way and see if you will be able to get the file.
i code in html,htm,php,java script,wap and others don't teach me how to download.download link is realy down.

mewhywhy
26th December 2004, 18:07
useless we cant download it

Due to excessive use access to all files from outside the U.S. is temporarily unavailable.
It will be back up as soon as possible.

get a other host plz

MU_JACKO
26th December 2004, 18:08
i code in html,htm,php,java script,wap and others don't teach me how to download.download link is realy down.

man, i've been trying to be nice here in this forum, if that will i get for being good to you, then so be it. i dont care if u code html,htm,php,java script,wap and others...,, i just wanna help you. but i think your feet is over your head. :hurt:

mewhywhy
26th December 2004, 18:14

man, i've been trying to be nice here in this forum, if that will i get for being good to you, then so be it. i dont care if u code html,htm,php,java script,wap and others...,, i just wanna help you. but i think your feet is over your head. :hurt:

uhmm ROFL
XD
now can you please find a new host thx.. reasly want it lol

MU_JACKO
26th December 2004, 18:23
Ok, i'll find another upload site.

Xenomz
26th December 2004, 18:29
link is d34d

rodrigorules
26th December 2004, 18:32
how big is it?
just host it on this forum

MU_JACKO
26th December 2004, 18:36
the size is about 3.5mb.

DeadCow
26th December 2004, 20:05
host in freewebs.com

RvB shut up
26th December 2004, 21:15
Or spymac, whatever you do don't leave and cause chaos within the forums as everybody goes crazy looking for it

n1kz0id
26th December 2004, 22:28

omg, this will be so great.
but dude, link doesnt workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kovinpok!
27th December 2004, 00:38
35mb.com sux! :D

RvB shut up
27th December 2004, 01:00
OK GUYS OK GUYS

it's time to stop spaming, just wait untill he posts another link or PM him but please let this thread die

janjalani
27th December 2004, 01:14
"Due to excessive use access to all files from outside the U.S. is temporarily unavailable.
It will be back up as soon as possible"
host it here

http://ezshare.de

just for temporary

RvB shut up
27th December 2004, 01:21
Yes he knows of the error, thanks for all the suggestions guys but I think he has his fair pic... PLEASE let it die

vietfrost
27th December 2004, 01:29
It has been uploaded to MPC's ftp already. The link has been added to the original post. Download it from there.

Everyone thank VoN DuTchÖ for uploading it =D

MU_JACKO
27th December 2004, 01:29
OK, download the file from TheJackal forum here http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=69046 and download my patch version. just replace the original HahaMu1.16.exe with mine. let see if it will work. sorry guys if i made chaos to this thread. coz the 35mb.com is the only i know where i can upload my files. tnx.

janjalani
27th December 2004, 01:35
...MPC ftp download temporary offline

vietfrost
27th December 2004, 01:36
Okay... I take that back. MPCDownloads is offline temporarily until New Years -_-

View this thread for more info ->
http://mpcforum.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=69369

RvB shut up
27th December 2004, 01:44
Heh, so there is no way to downlaod it at the moment?

zgd
27th December 2004, 02:08
i'am very sorry but i can't host this hack anymore my bandwidth limit is empty :ermm:
i get letter from my host addmins:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your site has broken its bandwidth limit of 201.51 MB (Quota 100.00 MB).Please upgrade your account.

MU_JACKO
27th December 2004, 02:19
i just downloaded it from mpc downloads and and now mpc downloads is down hehehe.now i uploaded it to my host:
HahaMu_116_AP_Translated.rar (http://stabas.8bit.co.uk/h/HahaMu_116_AP_Translated.rar)
i hope my bandwidth limit is ok...

nice one zgd!!!! have u tried it already?

zgd
27th December 2004, 02:23
yes but i'am playing on global 98h version.this hack doesn't support this version :( does he ?

fun10s
27th December 2004, 04:25
how does it auto attack? i can only see me doing dmg by selecting the monster and hitting attack (which isnt botting imo)

▀´°
27th December 2004, 05:10
does this work on global ?

YellowBird
27th December 2004, 05:31
i just downloaded it from mpc downloads and and now mpc downloads is down hehehe.now i uploaded it to my host:
HahaMu_116_AP_Translated.rar (http://stabas.8bit.co.uk/h/HahaMu_116_AP_Translated.rar)
i hope my bandwidth limit is ok...
Thanks much man. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BaN.NeD
27th December 2004, 05:43
how does it auto attack? i can only see me doing dmg by selecting the monster and hitting attack (which isnt botting imo)
There is full screen auto kill. Try searching for it.
Btw...i dun think this bot works for global...try tweaking it n try making it work...

▀´°
27th December 2004, 05:47
i can find..cause its .098h....and there isnt this option on the versions...

janjalani
27th December 2004, 05:47
There is full screen auto kill. Try searching for it.
Btw...i dun think this bot works for global...try tweaking it n try making it work...

go go go go go go :)

fun10s
27th December 2004, 06:00
owow thanks lijuliju :) it works <3

DevilNinja
27th December 2004, 06:38
Error
"For security purposes, this program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable the system debugger before trying to run this program again."

I got this when I click on HahaMu 1.16.exe and 99QJ 2.6b. Can anyone help me on this?
Greatly Appreicated.

P/s:I'm going to use it on a private server v.97k, will it work? Just wondering

hysoka
27th December 2004, 09:21
is this working on 99z on philippines?

BaN.NeD
27th December 2004, 14:00
Theoritically, u can bot in Mobius n global(http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=67372). BUT something seems to be missing. SO, we cant bot in official mu servers. Unless someone figures something out, we cant bot...for now.
I keep posting replies like this in a hope that someone figures the missing piece of the puzzle...

minimu
27th December 2004, 14:08
35mb is crap, you need to accept adware before you can download something from it

MU_JACKO
27th December 2004, 14:48
well guys, hows it going? is there a bug u find in my translation?

h4x0rrule
27th December 2004, 15:01
well
thats cool
i didnt see any problems with it yet...
thank u jacko ^^

and btw if u wanna make it really good, u need to translate the items names :)
its alot of work....just a suggestion :)

marlogev
27th December 2004, 15:04
well guys, hows it going? is there a bug u find in my translation?
ey jacko, wats with pangasinan? i know that place. u come from there?

divinery
27th December 2004, 15:09
ermx guys, forgive me but wat is a bot?

MU_JACKO
27th December 2004, 15:10
ey jacko, wats with pangasinan? i know that place. u come from there?

yes i came from pangasinan, philippines. ;)

▀´°
27th December 2004, 15:17
ermx guys, forgive me but wat is a bot?

its a progrm that can hmmm...."play for u"....if u want....and it able u to open more than 1 MU at he samne time..

marlogev
27th December 2004, 15:46
really,then my respect to my fellow kabayan,hope you could make this work for mobius,galing mo pre

MU_JACKO
27th December 2004, 16:58
really,then my respect to my fellow kabayan,hope you could make this work for mobius,galing mo pre

i have the dat file for .99j and .99z, i got that from 99qj version .99z and 99j, since that version they release requires a membership, im trying to figure it out on how can i insert it to the HahaMu 1.16 code. i may assume that i must edit some of the files at HahaMu folder in order to have an option to choose in the version drop down list.

to marlogev: "pinoy ako buo aking loob, may agimat ang dugo ko." :P

marlogev
27th December 2004, 19:18
i have the dat file for .99j and .99z, i got that from 99qj version .99z and 99j, since that version they release requires a membership, im trying to figure it out on how can i insert it to the HahaMu 1.16 code. i may assume that i must edit some of the files at HahaMu folder in order to have an option to choose in the version drop down list.

to marlogev: "pinoy ako buo aking loob, may agimat ang dugo ko." :P
i pray that you may be successful in editing it,oh and btw, da king is not dead,long live mu_jacko!ang bagong "da king"

nescau
27th December 2004, 23:34
I play in a 0.97b server, but when i change the option on hahamu, i cant connect to the server.. maybe an edited serial number?
I tried to use winhex to change this serial "SoyaAK49hAtEmP55" thats from 097d to "DaRKSideOfMU_979" wich is from the 0.97b version of that server that i'm playing. After changing i try to connect to the server, and still cant login.. whats wrong? can anyone help me?

Oh, i changed the 09704 to 09702 too..

This serial : DaRKSideOfMU_979 i got from the main.exe that we need to use on the server.

Tks

janjalani
28th December 2004, 01:24
maybe the serial or version is wrong.. check it again

go go go MU_JACKO :)

nescau
28th December 2004, 04:30
Its that serial code... the mu is quite editted, so the code i found after Failed to connect is DaRKSideOfMU_979

So, i edit the memory or the exe file of hahamu?
I tried to change the serial in the memory, and couldn't find it in hahamu.

divinery
28th December 2004, 05:03
where to DL the main bot?

MU_JACKO
28th December 2004, 05:43
where to DL the main bot?

search for TheJackal's thread regarding working bot for private server.

RvB shut up
28th December 2004, 05:57
There are 3 different links, 1 works in the US, and another works anywhere but the 2nd one isn't posted mainly, it's on page 2

divinery
28th December 2004, 06:07
kk, i DL it already, but i donnoe how to use some of its functions, like when i auto es, its takes bout 5secs using es thenn stop then take 5secs again to use. y is that so?

MU_JACKO
28th December 2004, 06:11
kk, i DL it already, but i donnoe how to use some of its functions, like when i auto es, its takes bout 5secs using es thenn stop then take 5secs again to use. y is that so?

try to look at the 10th tab of the program, attack skill and attack power should be the same. it all says there, just try to adjust some of the value and see what will happen, be careful to use it coz some of the functions there are too obvious that other players will notice you that you are using bot.

divinery
28th December 2004, 06:14
ermx, can this bot really let opther players follow a certain player?

BaN.NeD
28th December 2004, 06:38
Hey why is the font so weird in the bot? Can you change the font? The font sux! Or is it my resolution? i use a 17" monitor resolution is 1280xDunno what..

windoze
28th December 2004, 06:45
u can, try editing the "SERIALS" 'using memory editor... and search this forum, we have already talked about it... :)

DaMn8888
28th December 2004, 06:53
this bot isnt work on 097b
it connects 2 server but then i get a msg which i cant even read
so it connects but cant login and i see no chars lol
here is a screenshot i got
server ver is 097b 100%
MU_JACKO check it plz on 097b

MU_JACKO
28th December 2004, 14:48
this bot isnt work on 097b
it connects 2 server but then i get a msg which i cant even read
so it connects but cant login and i see no chars lol
here is a screenshot i got
server ver is 097b 100%
MU_JACKO check it plz on 097b

attachment is still in pending. i cant see yet the picture. although the server says they are .97b still we dont know coz some of the server are modified their version or popularly known as the modded version of mu.

>-=Alladin=-<
28th December 2004, 14:57
So what and where is the upload site.................?

Or???

Still waiting for ur BOT for 99z Man..............

nescau
28th December 2004, 16:33
attachment is still in pending. i cant see yet the picture. although the server says they are .97b still we dont know coz some of the server are modified their version or popularly known as the modded version of mu.

Yup, the server that i'm playing and having trouble to use hahamu is a modded version of mu, they say its 0.97b, but the serials dont match.

I searched on others postos, and i tried changing the serials with a memory editor, changed all the serials on hahamu to the same that i find on the main.exe, and still didn't worked.

linuxero
28th December 2004, 22:44
somebody knows like forming so that client opens itself mu because I can be connected and to see my PJ but does not open mu client..thanks

sorry where select main.exe this is problem ..

lhapizz
29th December 2004, 06:44
Dieeeeeeeeee Mobiusssssssssssssss Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:P :P :P :P

RvB shut up
29th December 2004, 07:02
Ihapizz please stop spaming

linuxero you shouldn't need to launch main.exe with this, it's completely operational on it's own

DaMn8888
29th December 2004, 09:53
ok tnx man now i see coz this server is 097 with a patch 099 items
maybe thats why i can connect server can see subservers but cant see any chars
so cant enter the game hehe
btw 2 see real chs letters in msgs i get in chs progs i need 2 install chs windows or what?? coz i can translate from chs but i dont see real letters

Dieeeeeeeeee Mobiusssssssssssssss Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:P :P :P :P
people like him r boring yeah?
oops sry now i spammed :o :o

smallville_18ph
29th December 2004, 10:06

nice nice pinoy ka pala...go go go... :D

is it needed that the haha files to be included in the mu folder? or it can be run separately? happy new year!

ROPhantom
29th December 2004, 10:35
crap its new years? i gotta go out more...and you dont have to run bots from mu directory, it can be in separate folders. Did Christmas pass already?

MU_Worm
29th December 2004, 11:49
This is a KICK ASS! work! .... nice one ..... :) hope there will be for v98x - v99x ..... :D

pinoy lang ang maghahari sa mu ... hihihi^^ puta mga noob patayin cla lahat! ..

I play fare - but not by the rulez! :rambo:

Respect MUPIEx
Respect renZime
Respect Admins

walanghiya16
29th December 2004, 17:16
U dont need to put the haha files in the mu folder...U just need to point the directory of the main.exe of the mu u are playing and presto!!!Its good..!!!And by the way, ur very beautiful....Does anybody here said that to you?Pinoy rin poh ako...Cge ingatz na lang and bye and gudlack hacking.!!!

linuxero
29th December 2004, 22:13
sorry friends but dont find the place where I must indicate to him to the program so that it finds in main.exe, reviews all the lapels but not no possible place, and I am not an *****, is the first time that east use type of programs, thanks... good year

MU_JACKO
30th December 2004, 14:07
sorry friends but dont find the place where I must indicate to him to the program so that it finds in main.exe, reviews all the lapels but not no possible place, and I am not an *****, is the first time that east use type of programs, thanks... good year

in this bot, you dont need actually the client for MU unless you want to see your character in real. this bot has a built in client so all you have to do is input the right thing in each corresponding slot. if the label says mu username then input your username if it is ip, then type the ip address of the server you want to play with and so on and so forth... dont make this bot complicated.. if you dont see the place where you can put what you are telling about (the main.exe thing...) it means, it is not neccessary.. gets? :classic:

janmike25
30th December 2004, 14:24
mu_jacko u said earlier u have the 99 files..can you upload it? maybe we can work it out...

linuxero
31st December 2004, 01:59
thank mu_jacko :)

zgd
31st December 2004, 03:59
you can send it this e-mail: tchaikowsky820315@yahoo.com ~200mb free space.when i will upload it to my web space for all to download.
p.s. janmike25 nice signature :) i like it :)

BaN.NeD
31st December 2004, 05:06
This translation's font is weird n not very good. Check out this other translation of Haha Mu. Its well done. http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=69981

MU_JACKO
31st December 2004, 08:34
This translation's font is weird n not very good. Check out this other translation of Haha Mu. Its well done. http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=69981

like i said earlier, lijuliju, i just translate the bot for helping others. it seems that you are fond of insulting others work and like criticize others. i read your other post, and it shows that you are discriminating english people and other people around here. if your not happy with my translation, like i said in the first page, dont use it. since you love to criticize others work, why dont you translate it yourself. :hurt:

kingofchao
31st December 2004, 09:28
eh....can anyone post a download for private server and the website??

MU_JACKO
31st December 2004, 09:44
eh....can anyone post a download for private server and the website??
my friend, i think you post in a wrong thread.

Blonassm
31st December 2004, 19:41
Nice Bot. Took about 20 mins to fully understand the bot. Just one question though.. How do you select a BC to enter? Thats alli need to know.

Nice work man.

vietfrost
1st January 2005, 03:20
you can send it this e-mail: tchaikowsky820315@yahoo.com ~200mb free space.when i will upload it to my web space for all to download.
p.s. janmike25 nice signature :) i like it :)

MPCDownloads is back up again so the link will work now.

AdrianKowalski
1st January 2005, 06:38
well guys i got it working perfecly, but i got problem Bot Setings (10creeny) dont work at all, for example in (other options) if i include option speak if somone appears this dosent work. I put in 97d ver of client., and how about translating pick up stuff screeny (if you click on item window popup with some options i dont know in any way what to choose there).

jerome1228
12th January 2005, 07:37
in this bot, you dont need actually the client for MU unless you want to see your character in real. this bot has a built in client so all you have to do is input the right thing in each corresponding slot. if the label says mu username then input your username if it is ip, then type the ip address of the server you want to play with and so on and so forth... dont make this bot complicated.. if you dont see the place where you can put what you are telling about (the main.exe thing...) it means, it is not neccessary.. gets? :classic:

pre, pki hanap naman ung version ng phoenixmu.servegame.com
nag kc kaya di na me makaconnect... magdagdag ka ng iba't-ibang version.. salamat

bryan_mmx
12th January 2005, 13:49
@jerome1228: even if he understands Filipino, you are not allowed to type in Filipino. Use english so everyone would understand. else get banned if you want to do so.

TechnoStud
12th January 2005, 19:02
ty about that but what the password?! :ermm:

jerome1228
13th January 2005, 04:28
Sorry guys... btw... i will rephrase it in "english"... MU_JACKO, i hope u cud add more diff versions of mu in ur bot cause when my server had a new patch i can't connect no more.. tnx

Take ur time :) ;)

musique
13th January 2005, 16:32
Let's wait and hope :)

tevan
16th January 2005, 08:31
ip server cs.muonline.in.th por 44405

it not work

check for me please

jerps
18th February 2005, 16:24
MU_JACKO pinoy ka pala akala ko mga chinese lang ang marunong ... galing mo BUDZ... keep u the Good Work man.... intay ko ang .99z na Bot

LenhHoXung
28th February 2005, 04:35
I need this mu port and IP :: musg.mine.nu

Plz help me ! And I don't know what ver it is , but i think 0.98b or 99+

kyng
18th March 2005, 12:54
I've use this bot b4 and it work perfectly well.
but the private i'm playing alrd converted to ver99b+!!! MU_Jacko do u hab any idea how to upgrade ur version of bot?
wad do u use to create that bot? vb.net? wad should i do if i wanna upgrade the bot myself. mind teaching?

hopefully u will reply me in PM. thankz dude... your hardwork simply rox. appreciated^^

*sorry for my broken english**

HungIPS
26th March 2005, 10:03
I want use HahaMU Bot for MU Vietnamnet (http://mu.vietnamnet.vn) Version 0.98c (IP:203.162.168.194 ; port:41442). But HahaMU Bot 1.6 doesn't support for MU 0.98c. Can you help me use HahaMU Bot for MU 0.98c ?
Thanks !!

sandbird
6th May 2005, 13:05
why is it that when i select the server to log in it wont log me in ?
It finds the servers in the game server, i select one, with the right login and pass but it just pops up this weird message...any one knows why?

does this work for noobwars ?

thialarcon
14th May 2005, 01:04
What is this?

betoo
21st May 2005, 22:12
thanks for this fabulous program

palaboy
22nd May 2005, 10:39
I cant download ...
first link say : no files in this directory
second link say : Error i cant go to this page

-=EdVi=-
22nd May 2005, 13:53
How i used it??????
i dont know how to use that!!!
plizz send me in private message or send replay!!!!
thanks

palaboy
22nd May 2005, 16:37
Wath is the IP for the Wigle 8 server plz ?

i cant use ... i have 0.98m and bot only 0.982 :(

zgd
26th May 2005, 18:26
i'am using this hack for a very long time but still i don't know how to enter in to Stadium or Arena.anybody have sugestions ?

leihann
25th June 2005, 14:42
plzzz send me if ever the version +99 is working in tyhis bot!!!im also a filipino!!gud work ilokanoes!!!send me here!!leihanndyrk@yahoo.com

lobus
29th June 2005, 18:12
and the hahamu total translated?

Sungam
29th June 2005, 18:47
and the hahamu total translated?

This is a old post, and ALL the info is in whole the thread, just READ!!.
Full of pointless replys!

@mods: request thread closure~

Allubz
19th August 2005, 23:52
Just a quick one then,

I'm trying to connect to a 0.97j server ( I know there's no difference in that ) but when I just simply enter my acc n bloody pass, put the server IP n port (as I suppose the port is correct when 44405, I guess he didn't changed the port, but there IS a chance) n slap Connect, it directly pops up with a very short error, which is ofcourse unreadable.

Doesn't matters what version pick.

pulicasculata
20th August 2005, 05:00
Just a quick one then,

I'm trying to connect to a 0.97j server ( I know there's no difference in that ) but when I just simply enter my acc n bloody pass, put the server IP n port (as I suppose the port is correct when 44405, I guess he didn't changed the port, but there IS a chance) n slap Connect, it directly pops up with a very short error, which is ofcourse unreadable.

Doesn't matters what version pick.

try hexing the main exe and replace serials. theres a thread around here about how to do that.. so use ur best friend.."search"..

Allubz
20th August 2005, 13:53
Mate, I know how a bloody forum works, but I'm pretty sure that if I hex up the GS of a 0.97j one, and change the serial, it won't really let me in-game anymore.

asianboy
20th August 2005, 20:09
u can connect with hahamu? but cant login?
i cant even conenct to the server...
i got serial but i dont know watts the version is.
i replace hahamu serial but then i dont kno wat to replace 09704 with..
its a 97d+1.0 server..

skata
31st May 2006, 10:54
guyz ur too old!!1 year has passed and no post

mignon
21st July 2006, 06:31
MU_Jacko..Do oyu have Bot for MU version1.00n or the so called Mu Online Philippines..Mail me..thanks

Misha
21st July 2006, 09:16
Please do not revive old threads with begging posts.
Reported.

yebik
23rd February 2008, 18:29
Guys anyone have translation for page 5 if u count from left to right ?
and how exactly to refresh Haha Mu 16 so it become a translated version ?