To a hacker, you're just an IP address. You get hit because you let yourself be an easy mark.
What you should know about MPC before releasing your trojan:
The MPC Staff is more then able to code, reverse and hack.
Which means that it is very easy for us to rip your stupid trojan's code
and read out all the nice ftp-server information you got in it.
More then 60% of the releasers are stupid enough to have their real-name
somehow connected to the FTP-server - which leads us to your problem.
We will get your name, picture and adress and will definetly direct your details
to the legal authorities to take care of you.
Depending on your country's law and level of cases -
we might even feel free to release your contact information to 3rd parties to deal with you.
I strongly recommend to scan & analyze any Hacks, Cheats, Bots and other 3rd Party Programs before using them for your own safety.
1. [Multi Scanner] Virustotal.com -> Click me
2. [Multi Scanner] Jotti.org -> Click me
3. [Analyzer] Norman Sandbox -> Click me
4. [Analyzer] Joebox.org -> Click me
** Make sure you unpack the .rar-file before uploading it to any securitywebsite.
Otherwise only the archive will be checked. **
I strongly recommend to read the Board Rules and follow them in order to prevent getting banned!
1. [Mu Section] Currently Working Hacks -> Click me
2. [Mu Section] Rules Part 0 -> Click me
3. [Mu Section] Rules Part I -> Click me
4. [Mu Section] Rules Part II -> Click me
5. [Google] Google-Translator -> Click me
6. [Tutorials] Reverse Code Engineering -> Click me