+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auto-Dash/Macro

Auto-Dash/Macro

K, clearly its been a while since i played Gunz for the last time. I download it again today, but im really missing those GunzBundles. I understand they dont work anymore, but is there any other Auto-dash/Macro that works? Thats all I really need to have some fun. To dash by pressing a single key.

Ty

macro

since this is really easy, i think ill post it

u need Quick Macros 2 to run this babe, so just d/l it off google or something
    Attached Files

helixd, Why didnt you just leave my butterfly and slashshot macro on the file if you were going to post it.....

Anyways, me and Maximina are finishing up GunzDasher v5, it may take another week or so, not sure.
    GunzDasher Creator
    IGT Creator

well cuz i deleted them and then just renamed them after messed w/ them...neway, i learnt it from u so, tyz

btw, 99.9% credits to Dragoon225

how to usse macro???? on gunz.........?

if you cant use a macro, dont even bother lol, cause using a macro is the same as using a hack on a trainer, you just use the hotkeys.
    GunzDasher Creator
    IGT Creator

Post asking

hi can u give me yhe download or website of this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoon225
    helixd, Why didnt you just leave my butterfly and slashshot macro on the file if you were going to post it.....

Anyways, me and Maximina are finishing up GunzDasher v5, it may take another week or so, not sure.
    a week? I guess I better get crackin!

Taking Graphics requests Knight of Wars ogfdnbvjkfdn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucsman
    hi can u give me yhe download or website of this game?
    omfg you have got to frickin be kidding me. is this some kind of sick, cruel joke? are the people here really that gimptarded?

I eally need one of these to

but none of the downloads are qworking

Lol, just download Actools and create your own. You need a Bypass by the why. It won't function without one.

for i codes dash marco

+ Reply to Thread