This tutorial will teach u guy on how to make a SIMLPE trainer using addresses that u have found. You are advised to read the tutorial(and see the pics) at least twice before trying it out.
Game Trainer Studio 1.6.2 (go search n google to download)
Maple Story to be running.
CE to find the addresses.
1. ok after you've installed GTS, open it, click on file-->new project.
2. Under the "New project name" choose a name for your project. Set the "New project type" to "Trainer maker" and click "Create new project". Pic
3. You'll then come to the interface screen. Right click on the empty form and select "Trainer Settings". Under "Window caption" type the name of the window e.g. LalaLand. And click on the "List all Windows" button, and select maple story in the drop down list. Pic
4. Then click on the "Options" tab, click the "Program options" tab and tick the box "Disable Auto-load....". then click "Apply" button. Pic
5. Now we are going to add a button. Click on the button icon and drag it in the open space to put it in the form. Pic
6. Right click the button, select "Properties". under the "info" tab, type the name u want the button to display. e.g. jump high. Pic
7. Next click on the "function" tab, and click on the "Code generator". Pic
8. Next enter the address and the value to be frozen at. The value i choose here is in hex, and in hex value of 0 is 00. Then click on "Add poke code" and the code will be added to the list. Pic
9. (Optional) If you want to freeze the value, click on the "Freeze" tab, tick the "Enable Freeze..." box and type in the button text when its been frozen. Pic
10. Next click on "Hotkey" tab and select the hotkey from the drop down list, as you see i select F1 as my hotkey, and if u tick the boxes beside u are adding a function key. e.g if i tick "Control" and i select F1 then the hotkey is Ctr+F1. Finally click on the "Apply" button. Pic
11. Now repeat steps 5-10 for more buttons. when you're done, select Compile->Build Trainer to build your trainer. if u want to test it click on the Run after you compiled it. Pic
that's all for now. i'll edit it once in a while for updates. Since there are tons of similar tutorials out floating in the net credits goes to all that have tried it ^^ btw i didnt read any tutorials on this, i just downloaded this and mess around on my own.