+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: jkBot Release Thread -Download Here-

Arrow jkBot Release Thread -Download Here-

Sorry for my inactivity, i've been having alot of trouble with the law, but i'm back!

I've got a mirror to host both jkB0t 1.0 and 2.0 from a friend.

Updated Files:
    http://evcdev.com/

To get the latest version, or you can click the links below:

------------------ jk2 v1.04 cheats------------------

jkBot v1.0 (Screenshot)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Mirror 3

jkBot v2.0 (Screenshot)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Mirror 3

jkBot Source Code (Base Hook)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Mirror 3

------------------ jka v1.01 cheats------------------

jka MiniHack v1.0 (Screenshot)

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Mirror 3

--------------------------------------------

To clear things up. All technical detection methods have been removed from these releases and there is no way a person can detect the cheat without having you run a Client modification or Cheat detection program on your computer.

Moderators: Feel free to host these files on the site.

PS: Sithbuster Anti-cheat is cracked, and offers no threat to future jkBot releases. ( Example )

It's good to be back
    Cya's around.
    Last edited by eVc; 4th July 2006 at 17:25.
    Just remember.... "Beggars cant be choosers"

teh native god Evil One KizZamP-'s Avatar
    would you mind replying the features of the hacks ? so i can edit it on MPCD...

VirusScan comes up Clean on all 3.

links ****ed up,check post below.

=> and of course,nice job !
    Last edited by KizZamP-; 23rd June 2006 at 21:28.
    kizzamp@visualcoding.com (MSN - No email.)

BattleApps, Your private cheating resource since 2005

jkBot 1.0:

+ESP
    -Health
    -Name
    -Weapon
    -Stance
    -Flag

+Aimbot
    +AutoShoot
    +Wallhack
    +PlayerGlow
    +NoCD
    +CvarHack
    +EnviromentHack
    +BunnyHop
    jkBot 2.0:

+ ESP (Optimized & Improved)
    - Health
    - Name
    - Weapon
    - Stance

+ Wallhack
    + PlayerGlow
    + Enviroment Hack
    + Laghack
    + Screenshot Protection
    jkBot Source Code (Base Hook):

Microsoft Visual Studio 6 Project (Language: C)

A base hook from early stages of jkBot 2.0, includes wallhack playerglow event hooks, winsock hooks, getshader hook and opengl hooks.
    MiniHack v1.0
    a jedi academy v1.01 clienthook by Evilcreator

Makes people glow there team color so they're easier to see.
    Allows you to also see people through walls. Also disables cheat protection on cvars so you can use r_rullbright etc

This cheat is untested and i no longer have the source code, so if it doesn't work for your pc there's nothing i can do.
    Last edited by eVc; 29th June 2006 at 01:57.

I don't suppose there's any chance of getting any of this for JA, is there?

PS: Sithbuster Anti-cheat is cracked, and offers no threat to future jkBot releases.
    Cool, but I can't seem to be able to play on one of the SithBuster servers. How do I make it work with SithBuster?

Quote Originally Posted by Padawan
    Cool, but I can't seem to be able to play on one of the SithBuster servers. How do I make it work with SithBuster?
    Nice try, but i won't be giving that information out to the public. The next jkBot release will be Sithbuster proofed, i guess you will have to wait.

goddamn it the links fuxed up...

> Uploaded to MPCDownloads:
    >
    > MPC Cheat Database -> Others
    >
    > [ Download Link ] - (Registration Required)

>
    > MPC Cheat Database -> Others
    >

>
    > MPC Cheat Database -> Starwars Jedi Knight
    >

BTW : all 3 downloads are updated.

what about that /evcrev command, is that SithBuster? that works on jkbot1.0, im not sure about 2.0, i havent been willing to risk it. besides, i dont rly use 2.0 cuz it doesnt have an aimbot. if that /evrev is NOT SithBuster, i would request that you make it undetectable from that, cause it is a pain. GJ on it though, eVc.

Quote Originally Posted by 3890
    what about that /evcrev command, is that SithBuster? that works on jkbot1.0, im not sure about 2.0, i havent been willing to risk it. besides, i dont rly use 2.0 cuz it doesnt have an aimbot. if that /evrev is NOT SithBuster, i would request that you make it undetectable from that, cause it is a pain. GJ on it though, eVc.
    Like i stated in the post. /evcrev or any other detection method has been removed from the binaries released in this thread. /evcrev is not Sithbuster it's a command i left in jkBot 1.0 (Beta) so i could see who ran the cheat to prevent leaking of it. I have modified these files so all releases in this thread cannot be detected without you running a client to detect them.

Love the esp good hack "D
    My Sig

Thanks to Suddendeath

thanks for explaining that eVc.

i feel like a noob asking another question, but ive tried a lot to fix this and its not fixing. i clicked the 2 links that eVc posted and downloaded those versions, but in the jkBot10 the console wont come up, and whenever i configure the jkbot10.cfg to turn things like glow off or aim on, etc. and save it, the changes are not done in the game. i saved the jkBot10 folder to my D drive, my main drive, but i don't think it should matter. Pushing delete doesnt bring up the menu, and i have gone into the config to make sure that delete is the button to push. for now i have been aiming at the white dot it draws where the aimbot WOULD aim, because the aimbots not workin (i cant open console to turn it on, pushing mouse3 wont work either) but the draw aim is working. can anyone help with this, and is anyone having similar problems?

Also, kizzamp's links arent working for me, and i am registered. when i agree to the disclaimer and click download, it refreshes the screen and adds this to the top:
    Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /home/ninja/public_html/_mpc_d0wn_h4x_/Others/jkBot10.zip (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in /includes/dl_file.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ninja/public_html/forums/includes/init.php:53) in /includes/dl_file.php on line 168

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ninja/public_html/forums/includes/init.php:53) in /includes/dl_file.php on line 170

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ninja/public_html/forums/includes/init.php:53) in /includes/dl_file.php on line 204"
    Last edited by 3890; 26th June 2006 at 07:14.

Quote Originally Posted by 3890
    thanks for explaining that eVc.

i feel like a noob asking another question, but ive tried a lot to fix this and its not fixing. i clicked the 2 links that eVc posted and downloaded those versions, but in the jkBot10 the console wont come up, and whenever i configure the jkbot10.cfg to turn things like glow off or aim on, etc. and save it, the changes are not done in the game. i saved the jkBot10 folder to my D drive, my main drive, but i don't think it should matter. Pushing delete doesnt bring up the menu, and i have gone into the config to make sure that delete is the button to push. for now i have been aiming at the white dot it draws where the aimbot WOULD aim, because the aimbots not workin (i cant open console to turn it on, pushing mouse3 wont work either) but the draw aim is working. can anyone help with this, and is anyone having similar problems?

Also, kizzamp's links arent working for me, and i am registered. when i agree to the disclaimer and click download, it refreshes the screen and adds this to the top:

Ahh, i realise the mistake i made when repacking jkBot10.zip, you need to rename jkBot10.cfg to jkBot.cfg and the console etc should work fine. Or you could visit my website and download jkBot10.zip (i keep these files upto date).
    Last edited by eVc; 29th June 2006 at 03:23.

yep, works now. thanks

nice job on the minihack

>
    > MPC Cheat Database -> Starwars Jedi Knight
    >

Thanks m8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast