+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: GenerGenX V2 - Multihack for C&C Generals 1.8 and ZH 1.4 online games.

hi,

I have a problem when changing my army using team editor.

the problem is that players can see what is my army [ which I have changed to ] while loading the game.

how to no let them see my army while loading the game????

help plz.

so, no body knows?!!

Xanatis@ Hi and thx for sharing m8,

I tested this with CCG 1.8 and these are the results:

#Maphack >> works well
    #Radarhack >> works well
    #Stealthhack >> unsure (not yet tested)
    #Zoomhack >> works well
    #Show Money >> works well
    #Show FPS >> works well
    #Controlhack >> does not work (but i never tried putting GGX Tag infront of my name and dont want to as they will know i cheat)
    #Team Editor >> only works if you do it before starting game and everyone accepts (they know you are a cheat doing this)
    #Record Stats >> works well
    #Shortcuts >> unsure (not yet tested)
    #Spambot >> works well (but could be improved by making the delay 1 or 2 sec delay instead of max 3sec)
    #Force Missmatch >> does not work (very dissapointed)
    >>Hope this helps<<

To all the newbies:

Register with this forum and download the zip file located down the bottom of Xanatus post, then once you have extracted the d3d8.dll from the zip file, copy it and paste it into the CCG directory by going to ►Start>>Computer>>Local Disk>>Program Files>>EA Games>>Command and Conquer Generals◄ once this is done you can open up your game and use it by pressing the insert key located on the right hand side of your enter key, but above your delete key on your keyboard, i am using the CCG 1.8 English version, and it never crashes for me and works good as described above, i hope this helps, and on again thank you for sharing Xanatus

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

You can't until the patch is updated.

thank you.

how to make works on gamerange?

for the record stats hack,
    can you do that in game?? And whenever i seem to do it, it just gives me a dc if i choose to turn stats off. Do you need to be the host or something or does it not work

it is working with generals but not ZH
    i get a fatal error and the game crashes
    does this work with a no cd exe for ZH

can't open the file. unknown format

game doesnt load while playing with another player with the same hack

Nice thank you Dark Legacy

Master Of Mayhem Necromancer of the Light crazy-mofo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tofuboy View Post
    game doesnt load while playing with another player with the same hack
    Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by alexwolf357 View Post
    can't open the file. unknown format
    you don't open it, you copy the .dll into the folder as described in the very first post

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Abdellah View Post
    hi,

I have a problem when changing my army using team editor.

the problem is that players can see what is my army [ which I have changed to ] while loading the game.

how to no let them see my army while loading the game????

help plz.
    Your problem is that you have to wait for everyone to click accept first - THEN you can change it without being seen
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who dont

When i'm about to play i activate the hacks, and then my game crashes. A Fatal Error and it assumes there were some hardware overheating and stuff like that.

I've bought the First Decade, but it doesn't seem to work, any clue on how to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by thapogge View Post
    When i'm about to play i activate the hacks, and then my game crashes. A Fatal Error and it assumes there were some hardware overheating and stuff like that.

I've bought the First Decade, but it doesn't seem to work, any clue on how to fix it?
    come on didnt you read the whole thing, it said DON'T WORK with First Decade

"GenerGenX is not compatible with this C&C Generals version! I HAVE THIS ERROR WTHAT CAN I DO?

If I send the .exe for generals zero hour (the first decade) can you make this work for it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast