+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast

Thread: [Archive] Latest CTs

Angel of Darkness ScarfaceKilla's Avatar
    oh .. hmm .. yeah until i get some internet at home i cant play anyway =D and who knows how long that might take -_-
    My Hacking Rule:
    Be and Act like a Ninja: don't get seen, don't get caught.

Guide for finding NoReload (No Debug need) << Old but might still work

Public Trickster AoBs posted by (propably outdated, test them):
    ScarfaceKilla
    JoJo
    Rache

Lord of Destiny
    can someone update the UNpacked Client
    P.S. to all hacking noobs.

STOP REQUESTING HACKS WHICH CANT BE MADE OR HAVENT BEEN ALREDY RELEASED, IF U WANT THEM BADLY FIND THEM YOUR SELF

Magician Apprentice
    gosh ! i really woild like to have the new ct ! can someone update it please ??~
    Good day!

If Someone Can Teach me how to get them i'll update them whenever trickster is Updated

Lord of Destiny
    all you have to do to update them is use the AoB's that have been posted, its more straight forward than you think, always use the first 3 Arrays then use past arrays of the same code to figure out which part of the strings change and change the ones that are different to "??"
    e.g.
    No Cooltime (ZF = [x] [ ]): 75 3F 39 74 24 04 75 39 D9 44

if i want to update this Array all i do is keep the first 3 arrays and "??" the rest, but keep that old one cause we still need it, without it we will have maybe 100 possible strings and wont know which one to choose. so now i change it like this

No Cooltime (ZF = [x] [ ]): 75 3F 39 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

now you push first search

from here we basically go through trial and error using parts of the old array and then searching and if nothing comes up use the "undo search" tool. and when using old pars of arrays is best to do 1 array at a time until it lessens the possibility's.

I hope this guide kinda helps, but it wont do you any good when looking for new hack arrays so keep that in mind.

STOP REQUESTING HACKS WHICH CANT BE MADE OR HAVENT BEEN ALREDY RELEASED, IF U WANT THEM BADLY FIND THEM YOUR SELF

Lord of Destiny
    i have Rediscovered Fast Drill AoB's but i doubt this forum still lives lol

fast drill will disconnect you. You could start drilling quicker, but that's it

Lord of Destiny
    lol i know, it dont always disconnect you though its like using no gun reload hack

Well I don't know about the rest of the forum, but I have been following this for quite a while ever since early 2011 it's a shame that it's went so downhill.
    Especially after they removed Gameguard people would've had more chances to hack now than then.
    What I'd really like to see is the auto-drill for Trickster(the one where you click once and it drills the item up for you then after you have to click again) because I don't have any money for something like Myshop but if I had this I'd be set with the game.
    I understand it's a pain and it's hard to find the AOB's but it'd be awesome if I had this hack, if anyone can, I'd be grateful ALOT.

Seeing as no-one is posting new CTs anymore, I'd like to make my own. However, I haven't used Kiki in a while and Jojo's tutorials aren't available anymore. Can anyone link me to a tutorial to remind me how to start (I will then follow on with what TTR$ posted).

Thanks.

By this, I mean can anyone tell me what to press to actually be able to search for Array of Bytes?

all you have to do to update them is use the AoB's that have been posted, its more straight forward than you think, always use the first 3 Arrays then use past arrays of the same code to figure out which part of the strings change and change the ones that are different to "??"
    e.g.
    No Cooltime (ZF = [x] [ ]): 75 3F 39 74 24 04 75 39 D9 44

if i want to update this Array all i do is keep the first 3 arrays and "??" the rest, but keep that old one cause we still need it, without it we will have maybe 100 possible strings and wont know which one to choose. so now i change it like this

No Cooltime (ZF = [x] [ ]): 75 3F 39 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

now you push first search

from here we basically go through trial and error using parts of the old array and then searching and if nothing comes up use the "undo search" tool. and when using old pars of arrays is best to do 1 array at a time until it lessens the possibility's.

I hope this guide kinda helps, but it wont do you any good when looking for new hack arrays so keep that in mind.
    Last edited by kpcn; 29th August 2012 at 20:30.

Quote Originally Posted by lunarwolf00 View Post
    Well I don't know about the rest of the forum, but I have been following this for quite a while ever since early 2011 it's a shame that it's went so downhill.
    Especially after they removed Gameguard people would've had more chances to hack now than then.
    What I'd really like to see is the auto-drill for Trickster(the one where you click once and it drills the item up for you then after you have to click again) because I don't have any money for something like Myshop but if I had this I'd be set with the game.
    I understand it's a pain and it's hard to find the AOB's but it'd be awesome if I had this hack, if anyone can, I'd be grateful ALOT.
    it exists. The hint is the pet name.

Come Mierda Silver Dragon
    How's it goin' guys? I'm back in the game, at least for a little while . Looks like things have been kind of interesting the past couple years I've been away. drillerbots and patched clients, looks good .
    Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

I know why I couldn't hack earlier, it's because I'm using Vista (and Kiki UCE doesn't work for Vista). Does anyone know of a way to hack if you do have Windows Vista?

Lord of Destiny
    im waiting for a new UCE to use that bypasses the new GG rev (as trickster has GG back) but i will start posting CT's again as it appears there are still some members that come here and no noobs as there have been no new posts, i thin i found the new auto drill Arrays and the pseudo Party exp Arrays (completely by accident) and i will need to do more tests to figure out if its stable or not

i also tested packet editing but trickster isnt easily exploitable through packets as MapleStory is so finding hacks that actually do stuff for Trickster is alittle harder
    EDIT: Testing out CE 6.2

EDIT2: CE 6.2 can bypass GG but is unable to do Array search, i will have to look into this unless there is another UCE to use
    Last edited by TTR$; 4th October 2012 at 08:14.

there are three locations where packets can be easily caugh/seen/edited, look for the day God rested, euler's constant, K&R was made for. This is the keep alive packet and it uses one of these functions. All three are in the same area, so they're easy to find.
    There used to be a hack where you can distribute negative points (0xFF) signed, but that has recently been fixed, however. I don't know if the transport to city one has been fixed, but its id is the first digit of this month, Shane Acker directed this film. The packet requires no extra data to be sent, so modifying the distributing point packet id will transport to city. Values I provided are hex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 37 44 45 46 47 48 LastLast