+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch!!!

artamon try to understand that to get trojan, virus or etc u have to run something executable. Files in that patch are only readable from the game and may not conteind any of the above. this is 100% free of viruses and trojans patch believe me - i have it and it is working perfectly. if the rar is clear there is no place to worry about

Hi,
    I'm searching for a drop/spoil patch for kamael server. Anyone know if exist and where i can download it?

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english

I would like to ask about drop/spoil part.

It shows which items will be dropped for sure (100%) from this mob or only list which can be dropped (like in drop calculator) ?

BabauMortal New MPC User
    yennefer daca merge pe dex merge si pe wrath nu?

i play on server C4
    and this patch doesnt let me run the game ...
    when i unpack the patch to the system folder... the patch just stop my L2 from starting without anykind of error.

Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by drdos View Post
    i play on server C4
    and this patch doesnt let me run the game ...
    when i unpack the patch to the system folder... the patch just stop my L2 from starting without anykind of error.

Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch!!!

Beauty :)

It works almost perfect at the Abyss - Interlude.

Almost - it doesn't show potions names and icons in buff slots

Anyway i love it

THANKS

guys. i'm confuse.. wht does this patch do?

does it give better spoils? wht does it mean here by mob lvl? will it lower the lvl when we fight it? will it turn agro mobs into non-agro?

Sry for the noobish question but i find the title of this patch (Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch) somewht confusing.

plz explain wht it does. thx ^^

Quote Originally Posted by zidane247 View Post
    guys. i'm confuse.. wht does this patch do?

does it give better spoils? wht does it mean here by mob lvl? will it lower the lvl when we fight it? will it turn agro mobs into non-agro?

Sry for the noobish question but i find the title of this patch (Lineage 2 Interlude Chests, Drop, Spoil, Mob Lvl, Aggro patch) somewht confusing.

plz explain wht it does. thx ^^
    1. First of all it's not a HACK. It's a patch. A patch which grants you an ability to see every monster's level (as a title, above mob name)., it's drop and spoil drop and stats like max hp, mp, p.atk, p.def, m.atk, m.def (as a small box in mob info), it also shows if an NPC is aggressive or not (it's not 100% correct, so be aware) and it changes some colors in chat and fight log so it's more readable. On OFF and some private servers whole informations are given in same color so when you fight a mob you hardly can see if you critical hit it or not, if the mob has been spoiled or if your attack like Gloom or other worked. So it also changes your chat colors to more readable ones.

2. Yes, all this patch does is give you info about this things.

P.S: next time you want to put a stupid question, before you put it, try and read the whole topic ...

btw for all the noobs that cant make the patch work:
    1. instal Lineage II Interlude (c6) ... NOT C4 , C5 or Kamael.
    2. extract files in *\Lineage II\system (AFTER you updated the game with any server update, not before)
    3. open the freaking game ...
    Last edited by FeelX; 9th April 2008 at 09:49.

can someone help?

i play on isogames and the patch works fine except for the box part, if i put all the files it shows me the boxes as rabits and if put all except the npcgrp the boxes show normal but with nonpcname on the name and dont show wich ones to open, if someone could help i would apreciate

Archy21
    Seems like the patch file is missing the box textures or the game can't get them off it...

yeah fix the isogame treasure box patch please.

Doesn't work on L2DEX from today :|

Does this patch no longer work? I'm getting the error:

General protection fault!

History: FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

after patch.

I play official. Any information or a link to the latest patch would be appreciated. Thank you

is it possible to be banned from a server for using that patch?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast