The last in a long line of MoH:AA hacks by myself, including full source code. Check the readme for a full list of features, but you will all be excited (except you m0d ) to hear that it has a hitbox and bone based aimbot for maximum accuracy.
Err.. most things are explained in the readme. I will update it and fix any major problems when I have time, don't bother hassling me.
P.S. sinJect was 100% made by Sinner and not myself, forgot to say that in the readme.
This is not DMW proof, and it never will be by my hands.
- Fixed an error with 3D-drawing, so hitbox and bone esp should work now.
- Bone-aim code improved a bit.
- Added the 'cr_fov_x' and 'cr_fov_y' cvars to limit the aimbot field of view. Use the 'cr_setviewfov' command to set the FOV to your visible FOV.
- Added the 'cr_locksensitivity' cvar to lock the mouse when aiming for better accuracy.
- Fixed the autoshoot to work with semi-automatic weapons.
- Hopefully fixed the autoshoot bug when the aim FOV is changed.