+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: [Release] CoRRuPTioN 4.0 (Open Source)

Magician Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by mohaamain View Post
    may I ask how to install CoRRuPTioN_4 it says nothing on the internet and I couldn't find it on youtube . so plz if you know how reply
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ9OyBdJ0I opean ur eyes :/

This may be dumb but where do I put SOURCE folder?

without it, its working but not the aimbot, I typed cr_aimbot 1 but nothing happen, the autoshoot work though

Where Do I put the Source Folder?

i couldnt get anything to work and i have installed correctly because it has worked for me in the past but on my new computer with windows 7 it isnt working and my old one was reimaged so i had to redownload an now it isnt working on that one either any suggestions/ help

thank you )

hi all
    anyone know if this will be detected by uac 3 ?

hi all
    anyone know if this will be detected by uac 3 ?
    Last edited by adlinus; 11th December 2011 at 17:16. Reason: double post

Error Internal Memory state ?

This aint working, i go in console , i erase the \ , then i write the specific commands like cr_aimbot 1 and things like that to active functions and stuff, it doesnt do nothing, i know this is old topic but... is this aimbot still working, if it is how does it roll ?

ok the bot works, but it freezes a lot sometimes , a guy is on my face, he aims but he doesnt shoot, this happens a lot of times, its like he freez up ! someone give me correct configs or what i need to do to solve this problem it's really annoying...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13