+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JO Public Hack! SoLoJo

thx....

Does this 1 still work after the latest update from nova?

Quote Originally Posted by happigoppeijnen View Post
    Does this 1 still work after the latest update from nova?
    If it doesnt work on punkbuster servers anymore, use it on Non-punkbuster servers.
    Bunny *Hop Hop* Bunny

my virusscanner detected an trojan horse.
    i cant download.

Banned by Warnings New MPC User
    Have you tried to live your life for Jesus? That`s the best there is brother!

My time on this game is really a game over, but you gonna need the real life, with Jesus Christ it`s going to be a real make over!

If you have any questions, please don`t hesitate to email me, ofcourse you can always pray to our Father in heaven. He is always there for you, in fact, He is knocking on the door of your heart for a long time, since He really wants you to come home! He loves you man! Surrender all the bad things you did, ask for forgiveness and start a brandnew life!

Don`t waste your life man! Live for Jesus Christ!

Best regards,

JDJR

I need help please, everytime i start the SoLoJo hack and then jointops.exe then get in a game and as soon as i press "x" on my keyboard to get the spawn screen off i get a system dump. Please help me! im kinda noobie at this hack and really need help!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Hudy20; 25th August 2009 at 07:05. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Hudy20 View Post
    I need help please, everytime i start the SoLoJo hack and then jointops.exe then get in a game and as soon as i press "x" on my keyboard to get the spawn screen off i get a system dump. Please help me! im kinda noobie at this hack and really need help!

Thank you!
    You could re-install the game, it has nothing to do with the hack
    Bunny *Hop Hop* Bunny

^^^^^
    Bunny *Hop Hop* Bunny

The Aimbot doesn't work for me, I'm using the exact instructions. I am playing JO:Typhoon Rising, and that doesn't show the enemies name.
    Last edited by Lawlnoobs; 1st August 2010 at 17:28.

The aimbot doesn't work. The chams will, but everything else doesn't work. Please look into this.

Hey can some help me? i download it and when i click on it in winrar, some Tatnium injector txt come up and when i start Joint ops it says could not inject dll?

hey i cant get the aimbot on...i get it on in the menu but it doesnt work....and the nametags and esp donest work....do i need to do something to make them work or????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2