+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Release] uNrEaL BoT v4 [2.8.3.1 Detected]

C++ <3 Angel of Darkness

[Release] uNrEaL BoT v4 [2.8.3.1 Detected]

This is a www.unrealbot.com release.

Well, It has been quite some time since I last released a public hack for America's Army. So, here we go, the Public Version of my MultiHack for v2.8.3.1.

Please note: This hack uses different methods then most conventional hacks. I did not test my new methods too much, it worked, and that's all I needed to be sure of. If the game crashes, just close it down, and restart it. You'll be fine. I'll probably release an update with the fixed version, if there is a problem. With my new method, you will lose no FPS, when using the Pickup ESP, or Projectile ESP. Pretty nice, eh?

You can pretty much figure out what features it has from the screenshots of the menu.

http://www.unrealbot.com/ScreenShots/aim.png
    http://www.unrealbot.com/ScreenShots/fire.png
    http://www.unrealbot.com/ScreenShots/visuals.png
    http://www.unrealbot.com/ScreenShots/misc.png
    http://www.unrealbot.com/ScreenShots/config.png

Also, note that this hack does not contain any kind of Punkbuster Screenshot cleaning. Your screenshots will return dirty, unless you have your own screenshot blocker, or have other means of making your screenshots return blank. As always, I am not responsible for any bans you receive using this hack. Use at your own risk, you have been warned.

How to use:

1) Extract the archive.
    2) Run "uNrEaL BoT v4.exe - Public Version.exe"
    3) Launch America's Army.
    4) Wait for the signal to inject, "America's Army Found, Press Inject."
    5) Press Inject

Keys:

HOME - Toggles Menu
    Left Mouse Button - Toggles Options, changes, etc.

Of course, due credit given to:

HUMM3R
    Temp2
    osgb`
    Tamimego
    Helios
    Pickelicious
    Killa

Enjoy.

Updated! Please download the file below, it has a few small bug fixes, and should be alot better "error-wise". Thank you.

LOL, I uploaded the wrong version! Sorry, good to go now.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by unreal-pwner; 30th May 2008 at 23:33.

very nice release good job unreal.
    downloaded from uc-forum cause i dont think this will be approved today anyway.
    Reject only your ignorance,
    and you may survive

B4/\//\/3D /\/0oB Silent Killer HOOAH07's Avatar
    nice release,when disconecting from server i get this error
    Build AmericasArmy[BuildDate:2008-03-20_BuildVersion:2.8.3.1]

CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 1813 MHz with 1022MB RAM
    Video: ATI Radeon X1550 Series (6727)

Actor not found: MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter Entry.MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter

History: FALVoiceModule::NoteDestroy <- UALAudioSubsystem::NoteDetroy <- ULevel:estroyActor <- (MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter Entry.MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter) <- UObject:rocessEvent <- (MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter Entry.MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter, Function DBAuth.CommunicationRequestAdapter.CommunicationCo mplete.BeginState) <- UObject::GotoState <- UObject:rocessEvent <- (MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter Entry.MBSGetServerInfoRequestAdapter, Function DBAuth.CommunicationRequestAdapter.WaitingForCommu nicationToComplete.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

doubt its my comp as BA works fine,and the NO FOG dont work either

C++ <3 Angel of Darkness
    If you had read my post, you'd see why this is happening. As for no fog, it works fine for me, as well as everyone else.

Could be that it's just your computer.

Make a hack that dont crit every time u leave a server

C++ <3 Angel of Darkness
    Funny, I just tested it, and it didn't critical. Quite frankly, the hack works fine. If anything, I'd say it's user error.

@ Realtechunlishe: If you don't like my hacks, you can make your own. If you had read the first post, you'd see that I'm trying new ways of doing Object Caching in this hack. Why don't you read?

And you see, this is why I hate releasing to the public. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

unreal power thank´s for the hack.. is very god

Quote Originally Posted by unreal-pwner View Post
    If you had read my post, you'd see why this is happening. As for no fog, it works fine for me, as well as everyone else.

Could be that it's just your computer.
    yeah could be my lame computer,but i passed the hack to a m8 to use and hes the one that told me it didnt wortk so i used it my self since my usual hack was down and fog actually didnt work,and as for complaining y would i complain when i have use of a hack?all i did was test it out see what it was like and found it criticaled more than ba public and unworking functions,as i said though nice release just saying what was up and didnt work as you mentioned making a update (MABY)

Nice Release, Thank you.

I was also getting error. But fixed it doing the following...

If you get that error code it is because you must update computer using windows update. Plus you need to Install...

Visual Studio 2005 through Microsoft and also
    NetFramwork & Updates.

I've noticed with almost every hack that isn't working is because people don't have visual studio 2005 or newest netframework. I had visual studio installed because I had to get another hack working, got error code from AA and decided to install Netframework like what was told to me to do and that fixed my problem with this one. I'm not an expert but I think I read Visual studio 2005 lets you run programs written in c++, which is what a lot of hacks are written in.

People should post that fix whenever someone is having troubles.

Hack works good, love it, except certain servers I get kicked from by PB, usually it will work fine if I set my options before going into a game, if I try to change anything on hack when in game I get kicked.

Is anyone using a PB hack that works and if they are what one?

Please let me know, Thanks.
    Last edited by VBHemlock; 29th May 2008 at 13:05.

Quote Originally Posted by VBHemlock View Post
    Nice Release, Thank you.

I was also getting error. But fixed it doing the following...

If you get that error code it is because you must update computer using windows update. Plus you need to Install...

Visual Studio 2005 through Microsoft and also
    NetFramwork & Updates.

I've noticed with almost every hack that isn't working is because people don't have visual studio 2005 or newest netframework. I had visual studio installed because I had to get another hack working, got error code from AA and decided to install Netframework like what was told to me to do and that fixed my problem with this one. I'm not an expert but I think I read Visual studio 2005 lets you run programs written in c++, which is what a lot of hacks are written in.

People should post that fix whenever someone is having troubles.

Hack works good, love it, except certain servers I get kicked from by PB, usually it will work fine if I set my options before going into a game, if I try to change anything on hack when in game I get kicked.

Is anyone using a PB hack that works and if they are what one?

Please let me know, Thanks.
    i have microsoft visual c++ 2005 redistrutable if thats same thing,also hack worked perfect on PB servers i tried just crash at disconnect and no fog ATM,gona update drivers aswell also i had updates ready but didnt install them for windows

yes the redistributable package.

I fixed problem when leaving game, but still getting a lot of errors about missing map Iteams. I found out them errors are cause by graphic driver problem, AA site and others say to update Nvidia to the latest.

Are you using Nvidia?

I'm updating now, see if it fix's my problems.

Nice, unreal-pwner.
    Thanks for release...

rickye

Quote Originally Posted by VBHemlock View Post
    yes the redistributable package.

I fixed problem when leaving game, but still getting a lot of errors about missing map Iteams. I found out them errors are cause by graphic driver problem, AA site and others say to update Nvidia to the latest.

Are you using Nvidia?

I'm updating now, see if it fix's my problems.
    nope using ATI,seriously uNrEaL good work i only posted my problems incase others got it and you could have added it to an update if you did one,im currently using a hack so i have no need for this but since i was online during the release i tested it out

Do you know another good one, this one is still causing me a lot of critical errors, game runs fine when not using hack, as soon as I use hack and minimize game and inject then get error a lot of times.

C++ <3 Angel of Darkness
    It's not that, I don't care that there are problems. But, using the exact same hack, I just went in game, and turned it on, and it worked just fine. See why I'm curious? I wasn't meaning to snap at you for it, I just hate releasing to public, that's all. -_- I was somewhat forced into this release, let's just put it that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast