Window Hider: For all of your sneak playing needs!
This program toggles the show state of any window you choose. To use this on maple:
1. Get MS into windowed mode using DXWnd.
2. Run MS until you are at the log in screen (you can log in if you want, not necessary though).
3. Start up Window Hider.
4. Since there are currently two windows with the name "MapleStory", we will have to change one first. Click the "Change window text..." button at the bottom. Enter "MapleStory" in the top textbox, and then anything such as "abcde" in the second one. Click Change.
5. Look at the windows taskbar at the bottom, and check if MS becomes the name you typed in the second box. If not, repeat step 4 with a different name in the second textbox.
6. MS should now appear with a new window name. Go back to the main window, and type the new window name in the datagrid under the "Window Name" column. Make sure the command is Hide/Show.
7. At the top of the window is a hotkey textbox. You can change the last letter of the combination if you want. Do not change the "altctrl+" part, since errors will occur. Also, keep the key at only one letter. Anything from a-z will work. (The problems are in the hotkey component I use, not my fault :S). Click the Change button.
8. Now that you have everything done, press the hotkey combination you assigned. (This only happens with MS but make sure ms is not minimized). Poof! The windows are gone (if you did everything right...). Remember, always test before you play .
This also works for other applications, not just MS.
Credits to me for making the program and CodeProject for supplying me with the hotkey component.