Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help | I got error: Cheat detected

Mw2 1st HaX0R Apprentice Knight

Help | I got error: Cheat detected

Well,
    when i join a server, im chosing class (Im without any hacks..)
    and in 5 or 3 secs later, i got message: Cheat detected.
    i checked my steam VAC Status and i got my status as:
    VAC Status: Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction.

Well what can i do? :S
    when my ban is over?

P.S. Well i used the TGS Hack(ESP hack for 1.0.174) that were in the forumm.. it worked well with undetected. but when the game patched, it been detected and caught me
    well i told myself i will never cheat again.

(If this is not the right place, just tell me.. :S)
    I contact steam support but they are not answering...
    I cant buy another copy of MW2, cuz i dont have money,
    Anyway, there is any VAC Disabler that can help?

----
    This is the only place you guys can help me..

StareX.

Lord of Destiny
    buy a new game....you are banned and will never unbanned
    you never can play the multiplayer of MW2...you can only play singleplayer

as i said i dont have money dude

You got caught using a public hack, If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Time to buy a new game sorry.

get a new game, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the tgs hook that banned you, though I guess I could be banned soon enough. lol But go out and buy a new game.

Lord of Destiny
    Quote Originally Posted by StareX View Post
    as i said i dont have money dude
    then you have to play another game

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomboy View Post
    get a new game, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the tgs hook that banned you, though I guess I could be banned soon enough. lol But go out and buy a new game.

Yea, it would be, it is only a matter of time before these hacks get detected, if you are using it you will be banned. Not worth it imo, just stick to texture hacks, EAM etc, nothing that injects itself or runs an .exe in the background, you are just asking to get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by abbygirl99 View Post
    Yea, it would be, it is only a matter of time before these hacks get detected, if you are using it you will be banned. Not worth it imo, just stick to texture hacks, EAM etc, nothing that injects itself or runs an .exe in the background, you are just asking to get caught.
    the tgs hook won't work now anyways, as of the new update. but when it was still 174 the hook didn't hook onto the game, it hooked onto the steam overlay which if I remember correctly VAC didn't scan.... or wasn't scanning. So the tgs hook shouldn't have banned anyone. I haven't herd of any bans from it, and it's been out for a while. so I'm still going to say he probably ran another hack, maybe just once, but that's enough to get banned.

Angel of Darkness
    Quote Originally Posted by StareX View Post
    Well,
    when i join a server, im chosing class (Im without any hacks..)
    and in 5 or 3 secs later, i got message: Cheat detected.
    i checked my steam VAC Status and i got my status as:
    VAC Status: Banned from some secure servers because of a cheating infraction.

Well what can i do? :S
    when my ban is over?

P.S. Well i used the TGS Hack(ESP hack for 1.0.174) that were in the forumm.. it worked well with undetected. but when the game patched, it been detected and caught me
    well i told myself i will never cheat again.

(If this is not the right place, just tell me.. :S)
    I contact steam support but they are not answering...
    I cant buy another copy of MW2, cuz i dont have money,
    Anyway, there is any VAC Disabler that can help?

----
    This is the only place you guys can help me..

StareX.
    There is no public known way to bypass VAC2, and you will likely never hear of a method. This is one of the best ways of keeping out cheaters and making more money. Now you know never to use hacks, next time, stick to exploits such as texture cheats. You will have money eventually, but at that point you probably want to try a different game.

but guys, I cant buy a new game rofl, why? i dont have money and no i cant play another game cuz i dont have another rofl...

You can bypass VAC2 but there is no way to bypass a VAC ban. The info about your account status is not kept on your computer, and there for is in the control of steam.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomboy View Post
    the tgs hook won't work now anyways, as of the new update. but when it was still 174 the hook didn't hook onto the game, it hooked onto the steam overlay which if I remember correctly VAC didn't scan.... or wasn't scanning. So the tgs hook shouldn't have banned anyone. I haven't herd of any bans from it, and it's been out for a while. so I'm still going to say he probably ran another hack, maybe just once, but that's enough to get banned.
    I'm pretty sure the tgs hack is detected now, from what i've read anyways, so if you ran it after the new patch, working or not it most likely has been detected and you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by abbygirl99 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the tgs hack is detected now, from what i've read anyways, so if you ran it after the new patch, working or not it most likely has been detected and you will be banned.
    where are you reading this? Cause I read the forums for that hack every day, and it doesn't say detected it says BROKEN. I've even read every page for the thread in that forum and haven't seen anything about it banning people. s0beit's hack wasn't detected just broken. Maybe you should go on his site and read what everyone is saying.

[edit] So maybe the OP should tell us EVERY hack he's used if he wants to know what banned him. Or maybe he shouldn't use aimbots and bs hacks and maybe play the game.

I guess we will leave it up to father time to tell then.

man its ur problem now, nobody will help u. poor guys play fair, rich can cheat, they don't care about ban, they got money for another copy, got cash for private hacks. hahaha. just cry or get over with

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast