+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Models dont appear through walls

Models dont appear through walls

I am playing on servers with sv_pure 0 and models dont appear through walls. I can only see the models and stuff when I have a clear line of sight to them. It use to be so you could see things through walls like in the screenshot but it isn't the same as the screenshot now.

I can see things like the healing beam and people that are on fire, but no players

Tried deleting my whole material and added it again. But it didn't.

I have the same problem, i'm just gonna try to reinstall the whole game..

Valve updated the game so that the vmt command that allowed textures to be shown through walls is ignored by the game engine.

The only way to bypass it, is with Gir's Orange Box bypasser.

Where can I get this so called bypasser?

Magician Apprentice
    when you start game just go to loadout and check all players and then join server now its must show trought walls
    i doing it all time and its works

Magician Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by PX-338 View Post
    Valve updated the game so that the vmt command that allowed textures to be shown through walls is ignored by the game engine.
    Wrong, he said sv_pure 0.

Quote Originally Posted by PX-338 View Post
    The only way to bypass it, is with Gir's Orange Box bypasser.
    Dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by animals112 View Post
    when you start game just go to loadout and check all players and then join server now its must show trought walls
    i doing it all time and its works
    Correct. You won't see buildings, or any weapons you didn't have equipped when looking through your loadout, or most projectiles, and it still won't work on sv_pure 2, but yeah this is right.

Wallhack

Hi,
    I have a problem with building my own wallhack (simple: to see objects through walls, no magic here). I have general idea about the all thing, but I need some help from somebody experienced with models properties. I don't like the error messages in the console when I use it. I don't like the idea of using wall-hacks against players, but in MvM mode... it is not so wrong.

+ Reply to Thread