+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agerage.net down?

Agerage.net down?

Hey guys, I noticed that agerage is down. Just came back to aom, so looking for a maphack and stuff haha. Any idea where I can get one now?

nothing around now, whats ur old account?

For aom or agerage? And I managed to find an old agerage cache, but of course I can't download any of the files. I'm sure they still work fine, so anyone still have some of the tools (maphack etc.) or docs for spawning etc. on their computers still that they could upload?

Cheers.

ppl dont check this thread, i have MH but i lost a lot of my origianl stuff, such as h4xr0x RH etc. I even PM admin here but they say its here but you cant DL it anymore

:||:Teh Admin:||: Power Overwhelming Virtuosofriend's Avatar
    Just to clear some things out. AgeRage.net is gone for about 2 years now, of course the files are not gone but simply inaccessible and that's something that will not change.

I've said this a few times in the past, but didn't do it, so I probably won't again lol... but if I have time (which I always do lately) and I remember (this is my downfall) I'll upload all the AoM/AoT crap I have. I still have everything I made as well as a few things others made. I'm actually writing down to do it this time though lol

If you are not willing to teach yourself, how can you learn from others?

lol, I have it written down so I shouldn't forget. My plan is to copy them all to a flash drive and upload them from work either this Wednesday or next Wednesday night. I never got around to doing whatever is needed to make aom/aot run on 64 bit windows 7 (last I knew there was something that needed to be done anyway) so I can't guarantee they'll work on it. I may try to install it tomorrow though, I haven't played in years and would like to again I think so if they don't work I'll probably update at least the resign hack installation because that I know won't work with windows 7 as it is and is an easy fix

I got it working, just a registry issue, not that there's a point in using it anymore lol.

I uploaded the files you asked for, it's the osiris tutorial and a maphack/oos. It isn't my maphack so idk if it removes blackmap and fog of war or just fog of war (I think it's both though).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by h4xr0x; 26th April 2012 at 07:34.

+ Reply to Thread