Closed Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: conquer online hack thread

BTW, if anyone is interested in helping out and figuring out the meaning of incoming/outgoing packets, I made a packet logger for CO
    Check it out if you want.

And yes, run it AFTER you log into the game :-)
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by sasasa
    BTW, if anyone is interested in helping out and figuring out the meaning of incoming/outgoing packets, I made a packet logger for CO

can someyone plz translate the ore dropper bot thingy i know what it does now. it only makes you get eux and gold ores but i dont really know how to get it to work i unzipped it to co directory run it then i get automouse program in the same dir open it and exucute the conquer.amo and then what? someyone help me out
    Attached Files
    The Key to Life is Knownledge

Gatts777
    Quote Originally Posted by firedsoul
    can someyone plz translate the ore dropper bot thingy i know what it does now. it only makes you get eux and gold ores but i dont really know how to get it to work i unzipped it to co directory run it then i get automouse program in the same dir open it and exucute the conquer.amo and then what? someyone help me out

:cross-eye Tis is considered a breakthrough for those who have not found any hacks or bots like myself. Gold ores are pretty nice but eux ore is only for doing quest up to lvl 30. Hopefully there's a way to change it to gems!!!!

fudpukka
    all we have to do is to wait

Crazyguy27901
    I suck at hacking but hey I'll try to put one out for this game at last, but the best way I see to do it is to make it so when you put your character into the market and get a stall, everytime someone opens it you get around 50k or something, would be somewhat undetectable if it had a timer on it, just a thought, I'll see if I can fully do it after I stop falling asleep from reading all the tuts over and over lolz

i have some conquer online macros. I found them on the same german site u need 1024 desktop mode and also in conquer and it has to be windowed download AC tools and put it in this macro codes:
    Ore Seller:

Requirements: AC-Tool, Desktop Resolution 1024x768, Game Resolution 1024x768 [Windowed]

CODE
    SetActiveWindow [Conquer]

While 1=1
    MousePos 802, 46
    Delay 600
    LeftClick
    Delay 500
    MousePos 45, 104
    Delay 800
    LeftClick
    Delay 500
    end

basically it sells orcs all the time? i dont know those german say so someyone translate and help me already i,m the only posting macros and bots round here least you could do is help.

Here is a second one for powerlving toaist.
    Meditation Powerlvl Macro:

Requirements: AC-Tool, Desktop Resolution 1024x768, Game Resolution
    1024x768 [Windowed], Class -> Taoist

CODE
    SetActiveWindow [Conquer]

Constants
    sit={F3}
    meditation={F4}
    End

While 1=1
    keydown $sit 250
    delay 10 sec
    keydown $meditation 250
    delay 800
    MousePos 513, 339
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    RightClick
    delay 500
    end

NOW will someyone plz help me out how to make these macros work i dont understand german. and i think ive bin kind enough posting bots and macros from a privite forum that yall cant enter anyway. SO HELP!!!!

ore seller:

if you got a full inventory of low grade ores then use this script, it auto-sells all items in your inventory (for the lazy ppls like me^^)

little bug: if your inventory is empty the script will buy items from the shop

wanna pg your taoist meditation skill? no prob
    1. select your healing skill
    2. start the script

script routine:
    1. sit for 10 seconds (=stamina regain, sit must be in your F3 hotkey slot)
    2. meditation skill (<-must be in your F4 hotkey slot)
    3. autocast healing on yourself
    4. ->1.

any problems? check the requirements first plz

sorry 4 my bad english ;p

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lowfyr
    ore seller:

if you got a full inventory of low grade ores then use this script, it auto-sells all items in your inventory (for the lazy ppls like me^^)

little bug: if your inventory is empty the script will buy items from the shop

wanna pg your taoist meditation skill? no prob
    1. select your healing skill
    2. start the script

script routine:
    1. sit for 10 seconds (=stamina regain, sit must be in your F3 hotkey slot)
    2. meditation skill (<-must be in your F4 hotkey slot)
    3. autocast healing on yourself
    4. ->1.

any problems? check the requirements first plz

sorry 4 my bad english ;p
    youre talking like you made them did you? anyways thats not what i ment i ment how do i make it work i still dont know how to make the ore dropper bot work either

ow its you lowyrfr himself! how did u find this site and this thread? anyways could you explain exactly how to get that ore dropper thing to work so u only get gold and eux ores. start automouse load the script and then wut? explain in detail cos i,m stupid :rolleyes: anyways keep it up man hope you make some good macros (which you also need to explain to me how to make them work in game ) i hope you can make macros that make you gain lvl a lot . Oh well hope you reply.

hehe mpc is well known in germany

its not that hard, first u should download the optimized ore dropper version in the conquer online macros thread from pHyber:

1. start up AutoMouse and load the script
    2. go to the bottom at the mine cave
    3. open up your chatbar and inventory (if you don't do this the script will not work)
    4. start the script, alt+tab to conquer and start mining..

wait some minutes and check if the script is working well, if not you should change your resolution to 1024x768

I hope this helps

Crazyguy27901
    ya know, now that I think about it, the only real thing I'd like to see for Conquer is a fully workable bot that will buy pots, fight monsters (which I indicate) stash items, ya know shiznic I'd do if I was playing but I've gotten too lazy to lvl now, think I'll go check check out what all I'd have to do for that to work now
    a.k.a Something that will do my lvl/item hunting for me while I sleep instead of that crappy training ground
    Last edited by Crazyguy27901; 10th August 2004 at 03:48.

Gatts777
    Present bots in conquer that's unrevealed. Direct from conquer forum

These are some fantastic stuff but not shared.

Quote:
    The bots automatically detect when theyre dead, come back to life, and go to certain spots to start mining again. There's about 6 spots it randomly chooses from to go to after it revives itself.

Quote:
    Unless you are fighting against them the only hack that is easy to spot is the speedhack.

I know there are two versions of the fastblade/scentsword hack, both involve being able to see where the person is going to land as soon as they jump. One involves the dust when you land from a jump on certain terrains the other involves changing the jump animation so that they just go there

Hope these few would be released.There are more but do wish ppl will share them

Melody Echo. Dark Lord dzdragonzd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sasasa

im still a newbie at all this mmorpg hacking...i will take a look
    Nice Work you doing there

wait so is this so called "hack" for conquer right now that sassa posted makes it so when u mine u ONLY get the gold/eux ores?....is it a independent program is it just easier to log packets for later use in wpe or tsearch...?

XAssassinX
    Can sum1 Give me a program to hack conquer. i'll try anything never know i mite just hack it lol. im new to hacking so i dont know wat to do.

Gatts777
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowfyr
    hehe mpc is well known in germany

its not that hard, first u should download the optimized ore dropper version in the conquer online macros thread from pHyber:

1. start up AutoMouse and load the script
    2. go to the bottom at the mine cave
    3. open up your chatbar and inventory (if you don't do this the script will not work)
    4. start the script, alt+tab to conquer and start mining..

wait some minutes and check if the script is working well, if not you should change your resolution to 1024x768

I hope this helps
    Hiz! Need help with the ore seller. I have d/led Automouse Ver 1.0.01 and as well as pHyber conqer.amo.

The problem is when i opened my AM to load script which is an .amo file my Automouse only opens .amp files. When i tried to load the script, my AM jus hung there for several minutes not responding. Can anyone pls help.Thanx.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast