-------------------------

AQ version supported: 29.61

Features:

Stats/Guardian Hack - Increases Characters Stats and gives
    Guardian access while in game.

Heal - Heals Character/MP Restore

Kill Monster - Kills the current monster your fighting

Fight a monster - Fights a monster, also useful for
    repeatedly fighting monsters that give high exp/money.

Auto Battle - A Macro type feature for automating fighting. To use begin a fight with a monster and then once loaded press Auto Battle ON. Can be enabled while game is minimized.

*New* Server Player Numbers - Shows No. of players on game server. **If it fails to work clear you temporary internet files (Not cookies or offline content). Reason being it tries to get the value from your cache.

*New* SetFocus to Hack Loop - Helpful when logging in.

Known Bugs - After using 'AutoBattle' or 'Fight Monster' when the town loads it sometimes goes grey. To fix press 'Fight Monster' and kill the monster using 'Kill Monster' like normal and the town will load fine.

- "Blue Scroll Of Death" when fighting Carnax, to fix press "Fight Monster" after killing him once and the screen with the mage on it has loaded. then when the fight with Carnax has loaded you can enable auto battle like normal.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any harm that may be caused by ur use of this hack inlcuding but not limited to banned AQ accounts.

**UPDATE**

Added v1.41 *Fixed* Player numbers not refreshing when u click it more than once :/

** Also the 600x800 Version below is an old version and should only be used if u really can't play at a higher resolution.
    Last edited by ShadowsFury; 21st February 2005 at 04:00. Reason: Added v1.41
    Kosire

it's clean for AVG, i will take it into test for ya...
    FREE SERVER FULL:
    All 4200 slots for online characters are currently in us

edit: This owns! it really works like a charm! good job!
    Last edited by Godlytanker; 10th February 2005 at 22:36.

sablay
    how can we use this hack? any button to press or something?.. pls put a guide ty..

Pluvial

cool

Nice hack!
    Easy to use, works fine.

good hack bad game

haha, what pua said, good hack bad game ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by sablay
    how can we use this hack? any button to press or something?.. pls put a guide ty..
    Just run the .exe, it will load the Flash Game in it, login using ur pre-registered free account and then once at town click "Stats" button. This will give you Guardian access.

The other buttons explain themselves.

True it isn't the greatest of games, but i wanted to see what the Guardians got that my poor ass couldn't affford

This was the most interesting game I could find to make a Flash hack for but if u have a better one I can see what I can do.
    Kosire

man that was a very nice hack!

-)MPC(- Posting Member Apprentice Knight MrDramaBoi's Avatar
    hey it seems nice but im using mozilla and i clicked on the website and it says "www.battleon.com could not be found. Please Check the name and try again."

i think the url is wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by ClassCo
    hey it seems nice but im using mozilla and i clicked on the website and it says "www.battleon.com could not be found. Please Check the name and try again."

i think the url is wrong??
    Nope url I posted is correct, tested in IE and Firefox. Site must have been down for a bit.

I realise the hack does need some slight improvements, mainly it doesn't restore ur MP when u click "Heal Me" and doesn't increase your stats enough so that you always win when you roll the dice.

Other than that I think its all you need to enjoy the game and not completely ruin it but im open to suggestions.

I'll have the fixed version up when I have time later on.

And thanks guys for the nice compliments, much appreciated.
    Kosire

forget... i've found it... I was using 800x600 resoluiton... and to see it I needed to change to 1024... =PP
    dun like much using this on mah 15'' monitor, but...
    Last edited by fuinharlz; 13th February 2005 at 02:14.

Oh yeah I use 1024 or higher and I saw a freind using it and it cut half the program off on his computer. Sorry bout this, I've only learnt VB by teaching myself so if a l33t VB Programmer wants to tell me how to fix it that would be cool.

Guess i'll fix the bugs in v1.0 now.
    Kosire

Devil of Hell
    so....but last time i use bot and i get the clan=cheaters and many things
    so this will i get this name?
    I am 71% addicted to Counter-Stike. What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftao
    so....but last time i use bot and i get the clan=cheaters and many things
    so this will i get this name?
    Not quite sure what u mean there. Although im gonna guess your asking if you can get caught using the hack.

From looking at the decompiled .swf file it seems the game submits the length of the battle to the server, so if u beat a monster in 5secs they are gonna know u hacked.

Im going to look into spoofing the time but atm since the account doesn't cost you anything... who really cares if you get banned eventually... hopefully u clock the game first.
    Kosire

Devil of Hell
    btw u say guardian....i cannot log in ...svr full..
    I am 71% addicted to Counter-Stike. What about you?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast