+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Winject 1.7b

I like em two at a time Platinum Dragon caliber1942's Avatar
    wow.... another release of this nice prog-

best,
    cal

BF Forum MoD Evil Elite Spontaneous's Avatar
    File moved to main post at beginning of thread and approved.

Formerly fooops War Titan mcMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caliber1942
    wow.... another release of this nice prog-

best,
    cal
    If you have problems with D3Dhook hacks or other. Try first to put hack & winject to gamedir. I forgot to include startupdir in CreateProcess() which I just added. Will update soon.
    -mcMike

can i use this with the tha shit hack en pb buster or not ?

I like em two at a time Platinum Dragon caliber1942's Avatar
    OMG now it starts here-----
    sparten's hack won't work with punkbuster ANYMORE- doesn't matter what version of winject or any future versions of winject. wish everybody understood this and accepted that the hack doesn't work undetected anymore-

Inactive Admin Power Overwhelming scruie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedominee
    can i use this with the tha shit hack en pb buster or not ?
    this has been discussed in several threads including the main hack thread - plz search and read those.

I for one will not test whether PB-Buster works as it will probably lead to cd-key or hardware bans - this again has been mentioned in those threads.
    AgeRage Shop - Buy Your Valid CD-Key Today!

okeey sorry

Formerly fooops War Titan mcMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mcMike
    If you have problems with D3Dhook hacks or other. Try first to put hack & winject to gamedir. I forgot to include startupdir in CreateProcess() which I just added. Will update soon.
    Here's that last fix added. Now it don't matter in what directory winject nor the hack.dll is located. I tested it multiple times with D3D-hook hack without problems.

Here's quick tip of winject new functionality (see also enclosed picture):

Start winject
    1) Select hack DLL from File->Select Dll... or bottom [...]

2) Select target executable from File->Select File... or upper [...] when process is not running (If target process is running this button displays Process Info instead)

3) If target process is not running old inject-button switches to Launch-button. Now you can launch the process with selected DLL to be injected. After creating process winject verifies the injecting. In some games where loading takes long time you might get false error-message "something's wrong" because injected DLL was not loaded before timeout. Ignore this.

When you close winject selected files will remain in settings for next time. To clear thise select File->Clear Tracking which also removes ALL (3) stored registry settings. Or simply select new files.

(Admin, could you keep this version only in begin of thread and modify title 1.7b )
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Spontaneous; 25th July 2005 at 15:08.
    -mcMike

lefrick
    Mike, Winject works with BF2 directly or i have to patch the debugger port with Cheat Engine every time i start the game ?

lefrick, wininject is not a debugger so why would you have to reset the debugger port period? Plus resetting it with Cheat Engine is kinda slow, use ether the built in debugger port reset in WinInject, or download the dll available on the 1st page of this thread that you can inject to reset the debugger port.

mcMike, as requested file moved to first post of the thread, removed old versions and fixxed thread title.

lefrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous
    lefrick, wininject is not a debugger so why would you have to reset the debugger port period? Plus resetting it with Cheat Engine is kinda slow, use ether the built in debugger port reset in WinInject, or download the dll available on the 1st page of this thread that you can inject to reset the debugger port.

mcMike, as requested file moved to first post of the thread, removed old versions and fixxed thread title.
    Thank for your reply Spontaneous, i'm a noob on hacking and i know my answer are obviously for all you :o

I attach the Winject form only selecting process info without injecting anything, how can i use the built in debugger port ?

For the dll i download the pbbuster.dll and inject in bf2.exe but Being debugged flag is still set to 1.... where an i wrong ?

Thanks again
    Attached Images

.:Wanna Be MPC DJ:. Death Warrior Chaotik's Avatar
    I am having the same problems. Anything you need to know to get this working???? i have to use ce to get things going. I can't even use that debugger dll! Help!
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day!

Yea I have the same problem. Just use the dll that is in this thread.
    http://www.mpcforum.com/showthread.php?t=97627&p=924411

lefrick, pbbuster.dll has nothing to do with the debug port. Your tryying to use the wrong dll.

lefrick
    Quote Originally Posted by Spontaneous
    lefrick, pbbuster.dll has nothing to do with the debug port. Your tryying to use the wrong dll.
    Thanks Spontaneous, with your help now i have done the right thing

But after 20/30 seconds of the correct injection the game crashes, i suppose you can use this method only for debugging or you can play after it, i.e. trying to use SEH ?
    Last edited by lefrick; 31st July 2005 at 03:34.

You would have to do more then just clearing the debug port to SEH.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast